Nice honey

Posted by Reviewer2731233 on Apr 08, 2016

Nice taste but a little bit thick.

Addictive

Posted by 5155199202697890974 on Dec 30, 2015

I really like this unique tasting honey!

Awful stench

Posted by 4862542233363590448 on Oct 08, 2015

I ordered this mainly to use on the face, as a face mask or face wash. There was a noticeable unpleasant smell (a bit like horse pee), but the smell got lighter when i mixed it with yogurt or berries. The unpleasant smell seemed to get worse with time, that I couldn't bring myself to use it anymore. I had to toss the jar away.

Good for cough and cold

Posted by Sulucia on Aug 26, 2015

My husband got a cough problem, he eat one spoon every morning and cured naturally!

Buckwheat Pure Raw

Posted by 5764418440535056967 on Jul 03, 2015

This honey has some kinds of cow dung smell but it really works as prescribe . I have read a lot about Buckwheat honey so I bought this to try out. Hey, less than half and hour, you can tell the effect. The only thing is that you have to get over with the smell.

Really good

Posted by 5412929551909265918 on Jun 13, 2015

Nice texture, really smooth and creamy.

Great!

Posted by Herlienv on May 28, 2015

Not too sweet! Great to consume and to use on my skin.

COMPLAINT

Posted by 4612082020535390009 on May 01, 2015

the honey is good. but the service is bad. i have order 12bottles but 4 of it was destroyed. I have report to china@iherd.com on 28Apr with photo for proof. But no one reply me until now.

The smell

Posted by 5234934942225341083 on Apr 19, 2015

This was the first raw honey I tried, so I'm not sure if all raw honey smells this way or if it's just this one. There is a very strong smell to it, similar to how a ranch that houses livestock smells. The honey itself tastes great if you can get past the smell and actually put the honey in your mouth. I tried diluting it into teas hoping to mask the smell, but it's just too strong.

simply perfect

Posted by 5302781962227936516 on Mar 29, 2015

I am very satisfied with this honey. it is not your typical buckwheat - it is lighter in color (dark brown rather than black) and more solid. But it is very aromatic and tasty