Tastes Like Urine to Me

Posted by Reviewer3241030 on Jun 09, 2012

Gave one star because there is no lower version. Product tastes like urine to me, cannot eat it. Also, it is much lighter in color than it should be (dark amber), and has the consistency of peanut butter. Emailed iHerb about return, but they will only take back unopened jars, AND I have to pay for shipping. Very disappointed, and may reconsider ordering from them in the future.

Smells like manure!

Posted by Reviewer3140474 on Jun 07, 2012

Smells like manure! I eat alot of honey. This is vile. Would NOT recommend.

taste terrible

Posted by 5263580389819849777 on Jan 23, 2013

I tried this honey smell and taste horrible, if you care about tasting do not buy this honey.

味道怪怪的接受不了

Posted by 5602771077857356141 on Mar 23, 2013

买之前了解这个口感差,果真是的,也许我说的不够文雅,真的有点牛的便便的味道,我喝了想吐,如果不是有一些辅助的治疗,我想我不会喝这个

Buckwheat Pur Raw Honey

Posted by 5679134943962185167 on Jun 22, 2014

This honey taste terrible. Smells like chicken dropping in the honey. DO NOT BUY.

COMPLAINT

Posted by 4612082020535390009 on May 01, 2015

the honey is good. but the service is bad. i have order 12bottles but 4 of it was destroyed. I have report to china@iherd.com on 28Apr with photo for proof. But no one reply me until now.

Awful stench

Posted by 4862542233363590448 on Oct 08, 2015

I ordered this mainly to use on the face, as a face mask or face wash. There was a noticeable unpleasant smell (a bit like horse pee), but the smell got lighter when i mixed it with yogurt or berries. The unpleasant smell seemed to get worse with time, that I couldn't bring myself to use it anymore. I had to toss the jar away.

Ramsbottom a.k.a Sheepbutt

Posted by 4917560519323621733 on May 05, 2016

I have not been able to make myself try any. The smell is awful. Maybe I'll use it to wash my bottom. But then I would smell bad. Maybe I'll use it to wash my rabbit. No she don't deserve that. Maybe I'll give it to the wife. Yes. I think that's the answer. Buy if you want a breakup!

Smells disgusting.

Posted by Reviewer1453622 on Oct 29, 2011

I was really hoping to use this to wash my face. I had heard washing the face with honey is good for acne. I can't put this stuff anywhere near my face, and that includes in my mouth! Not to be gross, but it literally smells like feces. It's not worth it!!!