Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2868873 on Mar 07, 2011

Delicious! I still have the skin was very dry. I have two days to use the products. Noticed that the skin is better

Propolis Extract Honey

Posted by IVI723 on Jul 31, 2012

This is one of my all time favourite honeys. Taste is a combination of bit sour, bitter and sweet with a rum like after taste. Taste is so unique and exciting that you probably love or hate it. Really recommend this if you want to add new exciting tastes to your regimen. Propolis Extract Honey is a perfect addition to raw chocolate.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 12, 2011

I never want to be without Propolis. Be warned, it has a bitter taste: it is not honey you would pour on pancakes! However, it is a great way to take Propolis because it is combined with honey, just as in the hive. I like to use this as a face masque. I apply it to clean skin, rub it in, and leave it about 10 minutes, then rinse. My skin feels soft and invigorated from it. Your results may vary.

cures sore throat

Posted by Reviewer1052537 on May 02, 2014

taste-wise, i remember taking a propolis honey that tasted much much better (from New Zealand, but unfortunately they don't make it anymore). anyway, this is the only one I can find now. nonetheless, it does help to heal my sore throats and cough.

Helped me fight my cold

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jun 11, 2012

This product reduced the severity of my cold, as well as the length. I usually get colds once or twice a month which last up to two weeks. When I felt a cold coming, I used this product at least 3 times a day and got over my cold within 5 days.

Y.S.Eco Bee Farms Propolis Extract

Posted by 4743215206672764113 on Dec 18, 2013

I liked the taste of all the products from this company. Problem is, I liked it so much that I went through the whole jar in a week!! It was addicting to me.

The best easy way to take propolis.

Posted by Reviewer2534739 on Aug 28, 2012

I use this every morning. Spearding it on bread, it taste good! Excellent. I like this one, and I want to buy this one again after eating mine all!

Yum

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Oct 12, 2012

I love this stuff..just spoon it out and eat it. Helps with energy and wellbeing too!

great!

Posted by Reviewer1143915 on Jan 04, 2013

Love it! Great product to avoid flu/soar throat or stop the starting flu/cold symptoms. And I love the taste, not to sweet. Always have to have an extra jar, so i will not run out :)

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1629178 on Dec 21, 2011

Strong propolis honey is something I really want to have :) healthy and good-tasting.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »