Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Raw Honey, 3.0 lbs (1,360 g)

Reviews 3-star

Good taste and texture

Posted by 5368219113370365111 on Jun 09, 2014

This honey really is good honey. It's taste is unique, being a mixed honey. I've ordered it a couple of times now and noticed that in the second jar the honey tastes slightly different. This time the taste is a little stronger and almost "herbal" tasting. Good stuff. However, I must say these two things: 1) nowhere on the bottle does it say that the honey is actually organic. The word "organic" appears in the company name twice and they also boldly claim to be an "organic pioneer since 1995", but nowhere do they actually claim that the product within the jar is actually organic. It seems deceiving. 2) They also say: "Our honey is never forcefully processed to make creamy". I wonder then, just how is your honey "processed"? Besides these two things, I do like this honey, both for it's taste and it's texture.

Tasty but too hard

Posted by 4838580537724445522 on Jan 06, 2014

I have never tried raw honey before, so I didn't know what to expect. It has a great taste, but it is useless for stirring into cool or room temperature liquids. It's consistency is somewhere between candle wax and a chapstick. I bought it to sweeten ACV drinks and room temperature tea. I will have to use regular honey for that and will have to use thios for hot tea which kind of defeats the purpose of using raw honey.