Good taste and texture

Posted by 5368219113370365111 on Jun 09, 2014

This honey really is good honey. It's taste is unique, being a mixed honey. I've ordered it a couple of times now and noticed that in the second jar the honey tastes slightly different. This time the taste is a little stronger and almost "herbal" tasting. Good stuff. However, I must say these two things: 1) nowhere on the bottle does it say that the honey is actually organic. The word "organic" appears in the company name twice and they also boldly claim to be an "organic pioneer since 1995", but nowhere do they actually claim that the product within the jar is actually organic. It seems deceiving. 2) They also say: "Our honey is never forcefully processed to make creamy". I wonder then, just how is your honey "processed"? Besides these two things, I do like this honey, both for it's taste and it's texture.

Tasty but too hard

Posted by 4838580537724445522 on Jan 06, 2014

I have never tried raw honey before, so I didn't know what to expect. It has a great taste, but it is useless for stirring into cool or room temperature liquids. It's consistency is somewhere between candle wax and a chapstick. I bought it to sweeten ACV drinks and room temperature tea. I will have to use regular honey for that and will have to use thios for hot tea which kind of defeats the purpose of using raw honey.

Tastes good but too solid.

Posted by 4742022415943631670 on Feb 03, 2016

The price was great for size of jar. I was disappointed though because it is very thick and looks like some of the honey has started to crystallize in the jar. Putting it in a cup of hot tea, I have to stir it real good for the honey to dissolve. I like that it says it is raw, but it is too solid for me. I will look for a raw honey that is more liquid. Taste wise it is very sweet, but too solid to just dip a spoon in and get honey out.

ys eco bee honey

Posted by 4733592339236339174 on Feb 08, 2016

I am again disappointed that this arrived in very poor condition. It was not wrapped, just thrown in the box. It froze causing crystallization. Although this does not render the honey bad, the texture is forever ruined. Great honey but poor packaging.

Picture is misleading for 1,360g & 623g

Posted by 4738094314256622986 on May 02, 2016

Picture for bottle in 1,360g looked more raw than smaller packaging for 623g. Actually both are the same. Help desk was not able to answer the question. Was given an email to check with vendor. It was not a working email.