Don't get the hype - do not recommend

Posted by SavoringLife on Dec 22, 2013

Taste-wise, I find this quite sweet. Smell-wise, don't put your nose to it (you will almost faint from the odor). I would suggest to use it as bread spread. You can also eat it raw though it's too sweet. Don't try making honey drink with this - you can't even dissolve it in hot water (yes, I tried with hot water even though I am not supposed to). I definitely won't rebuy this for my personal consumption.

Absolutely Delicious

Posted by 4629746122803695099 on Jun 03, 2014

Didnt expect the texture so smooth. It is an excellent honey. I am nearly half the jar after only a few days..very addictive! Excellent Raw honey.Do Not buy supermarket process honey! Buy Real Raw honey and save the bees :-)

Delicious, healthy and reasonably priced! ^_^

Posted by Reviewer3362257 on Jan 24, 2014

This honey is very delicious and tastes as it should - absolutely natural! I can be allergic to certain honeys, but this one is perfectly fine.

Wonderful find!

Posted by 5308077919546960186 on Jan 28, 2013

I make my own Elderberry Syrup tonic and the main suppliers in the country were sold out just as I had orders to fill! I stumbled upon iherb via Amazon and noticed they had some Elderberries so I decided to order. I also noticed that it was Frontier Natural Products brand and have always wanted to try them. It was also my first time ordering from iHerb - many 'firsts'. iHerb had all the ingredients I needed and I was thrilled to get them all at once. I have ALWAYS wanted to order raw, unfiltered honey because there are some things that simply call for it and nothing else will do (like the syrup). The taste is wonderful and it went perfectly in my syrup tonic. I am thrilled beyond measure with each of the items I ordered! Wow. Wow. Wow. Thanks, iHerb - I'll be ordering again!

Raw Honey

Posted by Reviewer1481932 on Nov 28, 2013

This is so delicious, i just got it today but I'm thinking i should order another because i know it won't last. UPDATE, 2 WEEKS LATER AFTER RECEIVING AND I'M OUT. I couldn't help myself, It tastes so good. Ordered another already.