Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Raw Honey, 3.0 lbs (1,360 g)

Yummooo!!

Posted by Reviewer1427390 on Nov 03, 2013

I got this a week ago. Now there's a big hole in this three pound bottle. My partner has been digging in, eating on bread. A very yummy product, and no aftertaste or bitterness. And it's good for your health.

Good taste and texture

Posted by 5368219113370365111 on Jun 09, 2014

This honey really is good honey. It's taste is unique, being a mixed honey. I've ordered it a couple of times now and noticed that in the second jar the honey tastes slightly different. This time the taste is a little stronger and almost "herbal" tasting. Good stuff. However, I must say these two things: 1) nowhere on the bottle does it say that the honey is actually organic. The word "organic" appears in the company name twice and they also boldly claim to be an "organic pioneer since 1995", but nowhere do they actually claim that the product within the jar is actually organic. It seems deceiving. 2) They also say: "Our honey is never forcefully processed to make creamy". I wonder then, just how is your honey "processed"? Besides these two things, I do like this honey, both for it's taste and it's texture.

Don't get the hype - do not recommend

Posted by SavoringLife on Dec 22, 2013

Taste-wise, I find this quite sweet. Smell-wise, don't put your nose to it (you will almost faint from the odor). I would suggest to use it as bread spread. You can also eat it raw though it's too sweet. Don't try making honey drink with this - you can't even dissolve it in hot water (yes, I tried with hot water even though I am not supposed to). I definitely won't rebuy this for my personal consumption.

Absolutely Delicious

Posted by 4629746122803695099 on Jun 03, 2014

Didnt expect the texture so smooth. It is an excellent honey. I am nearly half the jar after only a few days..very addictive! Excellent Raw honey.Do Not buy supermarket process honey! Buy Real Raw honey and save the bees :-)

Delicious, healthy and reasonably priced! ^_^

Posted by Reviewer3362257 on Jan 24, 2014

This honey is very delicious and tastes as it should - absolutely natural! I can be allergic to certain honeys, but this one is perfectly fine.