5 stars for quality but 1 star for sudden increase in price

Posted by Reviewer2334842 on Nov 23, 2016

Have been purchasing Really Raw Honey for a long time. Recently purchased this to try out. Was happy with it and decided to repurchase as it's value for money. However, was shocked to discover that the price has suddenly increased by 80%. Think I am going back to Really Raw Honey. Very disappointing.

Price

Posted by 5376817454753057269 on Dec 06, 2016

I really like this honey, it's awesome, but now it has doubled in price... This prevents me from buying again...

awesome honey,but really disappointed in the over $10 jump in price!

Posted by 4964609150284289159 on Nov 24, 2016

Five stars for the honey. One for the skyrocketing price

was good with its old prince but now its over priced

Posted by 5561325839491152271 on Nov 26, 2016

is there any proper justification for raising its price to almost the double?! it was good at its price which was reasonable but now i don't think i will but it again

Disappointed In Price Hike

Posted by 5654319445900704754 on Dec 13, 2016

I love this honey and have been ordering it by the dozen for family and friends. It tastes really good, and was well worth the price but seeing as Iherb has increased the price, I will be buying the 22oz bottle from now on. The honey is five stars, the price is not.

Wonderful find!

Posted by 5308077919546960186 on Jan 28, 2013

I make my own Elderberry Syrup tonic and the main suppliers in the country were sold out just as I had orders to fill! I stumbled upon iherb via Amazon and noticed they had some Elderberries so I decided to order. I also noticed that it was Frontier Natural Products brand and have always wanted to try them. It was also my first time ordering from iHerb - many 'firsts'. iHerb had all the ingredients I needed and I was thrilled to get them all at once. I have ALWAYS wanted to order raw, unfiltered honey because there are some things that simply call for it and nothing else will do (like the syrup). The taste is wonderful and it went perfectly in my syrup tonic. I am thrilled beyond measure with each of the items I ordered! Wow. Wow. Wow. Thanks, iHerb - I'll be ordering again!

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Oct 04, 2014

Excellent raw honey.

Don't get the hype - do not recommend

Posted by SavoringLife on Dec 22, 2013

Taste-wise, I find this quite sweet. Smell-wise, don't put your nose to it (you will almost faint from the odor). I would suggest to use it as bread spread. You can also eat it raw though it's too sweet. Don't try making honey drink with this - you can't even dissolve it in hot water (yes, I tried with hot water even though I am not supposed to). I definitely won't rebuy this for my personal consumption.

Absolutely Delicious

Posted by 4629746122803695099 on Jun 03, 2014

Didnt expect the texture so smooth. It is an excellent honey. I am nearly half the jar after only a few days..very addictive! Excellent Raw honey.Do Not buy supermarket process honey! Buy Real Raw honey and save the bees :-)

Yummooo!!

Posted by Reviewer1427390 on Nov 03, 2013

I got this a week ago. Now there's a big hole in this three pound bottle. My partner has been digging in, eating on bread. A very yummy product, and no aftertaste or bitterness. And it's good for your health.