July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Royal Jelly, 11.5 oz (326 g)

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2355326 on Mar 23, 2011

Should keep this a secret all to myself, but...this stuff is awesome. Been using for years. Love it. Helps ward off colds a little bit, especially throat area in my opinion. But what I really like is, if I take a spoonful at midnight, it doesn't keep me up at all, but in the morning, I'm less lethargic when the alarm goes off, and don't need coffee to get me moving.

Good for you!

Posted by Reviewer2495873 on Jul 12, 2010

Really like how you can get bee, royal jelly and the enzymes of honey in this tasty RAW honey! It takes a bit to get used to at first (I almost forgot how propolis tasted) but once you get used to the taste you'll really like it. I put it on whole wheat bread with some organic peanut butter and bananas...yummy!

good energy supplement

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

good product, though it does taste a little "fermented". I take it one teaspoon every morning and I really like it. It make my migraine go away and I feel that I have more energy.

helps with cold hands/feet

Posted by Reviewer1012207 on May 18, 2011

in minutes! love it, the taste as well

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer3127598 on Feb 11, 2012

This is an incredibly nutritious pick-me-up snack. The taste and texture are wonderful! It takes a little getting used to the flavor, but in a short time, my family became really fond of the taste. I love that this honey product is packed with pollen, propolis and royal jelly (the best parts of the honey that are taken out of almost all honeys sold today).