10% Off Orders Over $40!

Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Royal Jelly, 11.5 oz (326 g)

Absolutely love it!

Posted by TrueReviews on Sep 04, 2014

Fresh Royal Jelly, bee pollen and propolis in raw honey, this is an amazing product! I take one-two teaspoon in the morning and I feel energized. The taste is superb! So much better than taking royal jelly pills. You get all the antioxidant, anti-inflammatory not to mention hormone balancing properties in a yummy way. So happy with it! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer3127598 on Feb 11, 2012

This is an incredibly nutritious pick-me-up snack. The taste and texture are wonderful! It takes a little getting used to the flavor, but in a short time, my family became really fond of the taste. I love that this honey product is packed with pollen, propolis and royal jelly (the best parts of the honey that are taken out of almost all honeys sold today).

Tastes good!

Posted by tigra69 on Sep 03, 2011

Great taste and it seems to keep me energized.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1759897 on Mar 27, 2011

Actually, I wanted to purchase the one that also contains ginseng , but this item also has helped me feel energized.

Yummy

Posted by 4941053031009701610 on Nov 02, 2013

I take it one teaspoon every morning and I really like it. It make my migraine go away and I feel that I have more energy.