Absolutely love it!

Posted by TrueReviews on Sep 04, 2014

Fresh Royal Jelly, bee pollen and propolis in raw honey, this is an amazing product! I take one-two teaspoon in the morning and I feel energized. The taste is superb! So much better than taking royal jelly pills. You get all the antioxidant, anti-inflammatory not to mention hormone balancing properties in a yummy way. So happy with it! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

good energy supplement

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

good product, though it does taste a little "fermented". I take it one teaspoon every morning and I really like it. It make my migraine go away and I feel that I have more energy.

Nutrient

Posted by 4642840672849685014 on May 15, 2014

Product worthwhile excellent quality has won the admiration of my wife thanks you.

Ok

Posted by 4818522275222989139 on Apr 01, 2014

It tastes and smells horrible. I take a teaspoon daily and pray it will do me good.

Royal jelly

Posted by 5307740532353166451 on Feb 07, 2014

Good for everywhere

In my everyday smoothie

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Jan 08, 2014

This is one of the many ingredients in my everyday smoothie. It has get immune system regulating properties for those of us with serious auto immune issues, plus is a great immune booster for healthy individuals. Royal Jelly is is also one of the supplements recommended for fertiltiy issues. The taste isn't great, but in the smoothie you can't taste it. After I spoon it into the blender, I let my dog lick the little bit remaining on the spoon, as my vet says bee foods are very helpful for dogs (for instance, propolis is used to treat urinary tract issues in dogs). Overall, I wouldnt 'bee' (haha) without it, especially in the cold winter months!

good

Posted by 5056960569392238853 on Dec 24, 2013

It seems that it is excellent .. But I have not even tried long enough

Mejora tus defensas

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Dec 12, 2013

Es hasta ahora la mejor jalea que he tomado. Evita que mi familia y yo nos resfriemos en invierno.

Good

Posted by 5672155058554385069 on Nov 22, 2013

Good

a mix

Posted by 5362573575510412315 on Nov 19, 2013

Of the most potent stuff bees can produce. lovely taste