Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Royal Jelly, 11.5 oz (326 g)

Full of energy!

Posted by Arabia on Jun 18, 2015

I like that it has Bee pollen and Propolis which give energy. I bought it for my father because sometimes he feels weak and he says this honey made him feel better and it gives him energy and strengths to do so many things (he takes small tablespoon once a day). For me personally, i love putting it on bread and fruit salad! Tastes good! Great value too! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. رائع...اشتريته للوالد الله يخليه ويقول انه يعطيه نشاط ويساعده على القيام باعمال كثيره..ياخذ ملعقة صغيره باليوم..اما بالنسبه لي احب احطه على العيش..الخبز..او بسلطة الفواكه..اتمنى استفدتم من تجربتي واذا عجبتكم اضغطوا يس

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer3127598 on Feb 11, 2012

This is an incredibly nutritious pick-me-up snack. The taste and texture are wonderful! It takes a little getting used to the flavor, but in a short time, my family became really fond of the taste. I love that this honey product is packed with pollen, propolis and royal jelly (the best parts of the honey that are taken out of almost all honeys sold today).

Absolutely love it!

Posted by TrueReviews on Sep 04, 2014

Fresh Royal Jelly, bee pollen and propolis in raw honey, this is an amazing product! I take one-two teaspoon in the morning and I feel energized. The taste is superb! So much better than taking royal jelly pills. You get all the antioxidant, anti-inflammatory not to mention hormone balancing properties in a yummy way. So happy with it! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

ممتاز

Posted by 4853065532588919660 on Apr 14, 2015

اللي يعاني من الحساسيه وكثرة الانفلونزا والكحة يشتري هذا وطريقته ملعقة الصبح وعند النوم وان شاء الله يخف عليك كثير عن تجربه حبيه جدا وشريته ثلاث مرات

Yummy

Posted by 4941053031009701610 on Nov 02, 2013

I take it one teaspoon every morning and I really like it. It make my migraine go away and I feel that I have more energy.