Royal Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 12, 2011

This product is Royal Jelly in Honey. It is NOT a sweet treat like honey - in fact, it has the bitter taste of the Royal Jelly (which I happen to like). If you buy it expecting a sweet, gooey syrup, you will be disappointed. On the other hand, I like taking Royal Jelly this way much more than in powder or tablets because it seems more natural and synergistic to include it in honey.

Y.S. Organic Bee Farms,lly in Royal Jelly in Honey

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on Sep 15, 2010

Sometimes I eat this honey because of its medicinal effect, but most of the time I just use it as a moisturizing facial mask & as a skin healing agent. Seems to do the trick!

Hits the spot

Posted by 4987737834599147737 on Sep 25, 2014

I will talk about taste and effect. Taste: Is not like a honey at all. Not sweet for sure. I expected a bitter taste (which i am not fan of), but it is more like bitter sweet. (which i liked) Effect: I differently felt the energy with this one. even after 3 weeks, the effect was there. I am taking it 15 min before hitting the gym, and the results are great. Also its good for men who wants to practice their role as a husband(I think this comes from the ginseng, which makes sense) All in all a great product.

extremely disgusting taste

Posted by Reviewer3048313 on Aug 21, 2011

The ingredients are so good, but the taste is too disgusting to describe. Green and very bitter, no honey taste at all. I threw it away after a few tries, as I could just not swallow it. Even in luke warm water it is unbearable.

Not as flavorful as honey, but better for you

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Nov 28, 2010

I've been taking this every morning before my hot drink. Don't expect it to taste as honey. Its not a honey replacement.

Amazing tonic & energy booster!

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on Sep 23, 2013

Royal jelly gives extra energy and in combination with Korean Ginseng and Eleuthero is a tonic for the body. Bee polen is immuno-adjuvant. Propolis has antimicrobial properties.

one of my top fav

Posted by Reviewer2053611 on Mar 17, 2014

Super energetic you one would be especially if taking "Red Panax Ginseng" with it I make a mixture of this product with grinded bee pollen and red ginseng and some amount of pure honey, BUT please do a test of small amount just to make sure you are not allergic T one of the ingredients

Delicious

Posted by Trinity on Apr 04, 2014

Yes, the taste isn't as sweet as pure honey, but is delicious, still sweet and pleasant to the palate. My mom had to take the spoon away from me today because I just couldn't stop eating it. I went through a really bad cold/flu in January-February and now I feel a lot better. I can't talk about the purity of the honey, but as I was looking for a good source of royal jelly - I'm sold on it.

omm abdulaziz

Posted by 5102217986183385220 on May 07, 2015

زين بس عجزت اتقبله

Yummy Bee Product

Posted by trefoglio on Jun 28, 2012

This is very good tasting elixir. Only problem is that it doesn't have USDA organic labelling so it will be difficult to judge how pure this product actually is.