Great quality combo product for fertility!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I take this product for fertility, because all of these ingredients have been shown to boost immunity, fertility for both men and women and reducing allergies. Royal jelly reduces inflammation, and diminishes signs of aging, bee pollen reduces allergies, and bee propolis helps with endometriosis and premature ovarian failure. I am very happy that I found all 3 ingredients in one product. Quality is also very important, this product is organic, free of herbicides that contain endocrine disruptors. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Awesome!

Posted by morganwellinger on Apr 25, 2011

My energy is greatly raised after taking 2 capsules in the morning. It even helped pains and cramps around menustration. This is a great, trusted company in regards to bee products, and I have been a loyal customer for years! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for people who enjoy the amazing benefits of bee products.

Bee pollen

Posted by Giordie on Jun 28, 2012

I use these as a food, pull them apart and add the contents to my breakfast cereal or smoothie, great energizer.

st

Posted by 4973755233737088802 on Nov 18, 2012

It's very good,but I eat more when I took it.

Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen and Prolpolis in one capsule!

Posted by Reviewer1935610 on Apr 23, 2012

Very good product. Love that everything-royal jelly, bee pollen and propolis comes in one capsule.

energyboost

Posted by 5717093932917283454 on Apr 01, 2014

I have been using this almost a month now. I have noticed, that my mood swings and other bad feelings, which occures every time before my period, are almost gone.It obviously helps balancing hormonlevels or something.. And I have more energy than before taking this product.

Tastes horrible/Ужасные на вкус!

Posted by yuliabeauty on Nov 17, 2014

You should take royal jelly sublingual (under the tongue), or you would not have any positive effect. I opened the pill but could not bare the taste... I recommend Royal Jelly with honey and pollen in a plastic jar, same brand - LOVE IT! Чтобы от маточного молочка был эффект, его нужно принимать сублингвально (под язык). В желудке уже не усваивается. Открывала капсулы, но вкус ужасный!!! Рекомендую очень взять маточное молочко с прополисом и медом, той же фирмы. Очень понравилось! Спасибо, что нажали YES и будьте здоровы

Nothing Great

Posted by jcdasilva on Oct 06, 2012

I have not found anything great about these capsules, they gave me no sense of wellbeing, actually made me feel a bit nauseous

Mrs Forster

Posted by 5754204087708210714 on Jul 08, 2012

I haven't been taking for long, but I have noticed it has curbed my appetite which is good. I have Lupus and hoping it will help with the lupus. I shall be ordering again. I was very happy with the quick delivery. will recommend to my friends. Thank You

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1259566 on Jul 07, 2011

It works very well on me. Take 2 cap daily and increase the dose when start feeling something wrong, excellent in haelping recover from sickness.