New To iHerb?

Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen, Propolis, Plus Korean Ginseng, 90 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1358073 on Nov 29, 2011

I used to think that I'm a long sleeper because I used to get lethargic even if I slept for 6-7 hours/night. But when I'm taking this, I can go with just 5-6 hours of sleep each night during the week so not get so tired. I'd definitely recommend this to people with low energy level.

Interesting product

Posted by Reviewer1246206 on May 01, 2012

I'm not sure if the bee products have helped against my allergies but they haven't made them worse. I have allergies every spring and this year is no exception. I was a bit unsure first if it was safe for me to take products that are full of pollen that I'm really allergic to, but I was just fine. I didn't get any alarming symptoms (e.g difficulty to breath, swelling of my throat).

4 in 1

Posted by Reviewer2686765 on Nov 26, 2010

I used to take royal jelly, bee pollen and propolis in 3 tablets, this is so easy.

bee pollen

Posted by Reviewer2917819 on Mar 06, 2011

I reeived my order in a very timely manner.

GOOD BUT HEAVY FOR MY STOMACH

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Nov 27, 2012

I used these pills for some days they gave me energy but they can irritate people with sensitives stomachs so i stopped using them

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »