Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1358073 on Nov 29, 2011

I used to think that I'm a long sleeper because I used to get lethargic even if I slept for 6-7 hours/night. But when I'm taking this, I can go with just 5-6 hours of sleep each night during the week so not get so tired. I'd definitely recommend this to people with low energy level.

4 in 1

Posted by Reviewer2686765 on Nov 26, 2010

I used to take royal jelly, bee pollen and propolis in 3 tablets, this is so easy.

bee pollen

Posted by Reviewer2917819 on Mar 06, 2011

I reeived my order in a very timely manner.

GOOD BUT HEAVY FOR MY STOMACH

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Nov 27, 2012

I used these pills for some days they gave me energy but they can irritate people with sensitives stomachs so i stopped using them

I have no idea

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Jul 20, 2013

I'm not using these on a daily basis. They smell bad, but I don't mind (my friend said all Bee pollen smells like that). they come in gelating capsules though (made from ground animal parts, it's disgusting) so I open them and pour the contents in a smoothie, but I haven't noticed any effect as of yet.

hi

Posted by 4993442672071195237 on Feb 27, 2015

good product i use it .

Interesting product

Posted by Reviewer1246206 on May 01, 2012

I'm not sure if the bee products have helped against my allergies but they haven't made them worse. I have allergies every spring and this year is no exception. I was a bit unsure first if it was safe for me to take products that are full of pollen that I'm really allergic to, but I was just fine. I didn't get any alarming symptoms (e.g difficulty to breath, swelling of my throat).

Very good for all family

Posted by Constandia on Dec 14, 2015

All family need one of this every morning. Very good product that combine important supplements.

royal jelly and ginseng

Posted by 5027900243561377188 on Apr 21, 2015

royal jelly and ginseng has always been a great combo. So far I like the results.

excelentes