Y.S. Organic Bee Farms, Royal Jelly, Pollen, Propolis & Ginseng in Honey, 19.5 oz (552 g)

Posted by Reviewer1373556 on Oct 19, 2010

Is very good . Since I used it, I felt with more energy than before. Sincerely Eliezer Cardona

For honey lovers

Posted by Reviewer1702441 on May 13, 2011

Finishes raw chokolate.

Gives energy

Posted by jemolian on Jun 26, 2013

It's kind of like a paste when i refrigerated it. Tasted kind of like the asian fermented beancurd, except less salty. Gives energy, but gave me a little sore throat on the first day. Depending on the type of korean ginseng, it might cause heatiness.

Delicious

Posted by Trinity on May 27, 2014

This product has a great taste! I can't stop eating it. Just love it.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3161697 on Oct 22, 2012

This is loaded with good nutrition at a very reasonable price. I mix it with some peanut butter, yummy.

A very high quality product

Posted by Reviewer2722265 on Dec 16, 2011

I've received this in a short time and I've been having two tea spoons a day, just as per the instructions. I feel much much more stronger as a man now!

Love iHerb services

Posted by cahyasuci on Sep 10, 2013

Definitely improve my energy. Thumbs up to iHerb services. Just received my parcel today in good condition! Thanks iHerb!

COMPLETE HONEY FOR WINTER

Posted by LOURDES on Nov 26, 2013

I really like this so full honey is to prevent colds and ginseng lifts your spirits on those days when it feels heavy.

Delicious!!!

Posted by Reviewer3061764 on Dec 28, 2011

Best tasting honey ever! I don't like the taste of regular honey, but this tastes like butterscotch, yum. :)

Gout soutenu

Posted by 5298224334430471056 on Oct 27, 2012

Un bon petit coup de fouet, donne de l'energie. Je l'ai achete pour les petits mots de l'hiver (toux, maux de gorge). Il fait vraiment le job et soulage les douleurs et irritations. Le gout de propolis est tres present. En regle generale, il faut aimer les gouts forts des produits de la ruche. Tres bon produit.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »