tastes good

Posted by 4816614578323688251 on Dec 14, 2015

3 in 1 The most beneficial foods on earth are in one jar Since I live far away from the US I can't buy royal jelly as it has to be frozen so I decided to buy this one because the honey is an excellent natural preservative, i can have my royal jelly from that distance

Very Potent!

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 07, 2015

This is very good royal jelly and pollen honey. I use it as a spread on bread and feel very energised after consuming this. Take care not to put this in the fridge.

Superb

Posted by Reviewer2501713 on Mar 03, 2015

I love this. It not only tastes good, it's very effective. Whenever I feel tired, I take one full teaspoon of this, and I feel instantly energized, no more fatigue. Strongly recommended!

Happy Purchase

Posted by 4636897222549250705 on Mar 30, 2014

This is my 1st time purchase from iHerb after read good review from website. Received with well package within a week. Although just consume it in short period, but overall feel good for this product. Will purchase again

Posted by 5151791612305859520 on Dec 16, 2013

Excellent product

VERY GOOD

Posted by LOURDES on Dec 13, 2013

ILIKE MUCH BUT MUCH WEIGHT BOTTLE AND THAT IS A BIG PROBLEM FOR SHIPMENT OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND ALSO I LIKE HAVE ADDED PROPOLIS AS ANOTHER WITH GINSENG.

I'm Impressed

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 08, 2012

First the taste: It is sweet, but it's not quite honey-like. The consistency is a little grainy and the aftertaste is earthy. Regarding the results: I've found that within about an hour of having a teaspoon of Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Royal Jelly & Pollen, in Honey I'm revived and ready to go, even if I was feeling tired or sleepy before. I like to have it in the afternoon, mixed into plain Greek yoghurt or plain skyr/skjør. I have had my friends try it and they have had similar experiences, too. I would hesitate to give it to children, however, or to those with compromised immune function. I will re-order since I like the results and I don't have any real complaints, but I would prefer that the manufacturer certifies this product as organic and I'd ask them to consider adding propolis to the formula.

A must have product for everyone regardless of age

Posted by MaeMae on Jun 28, 2012

Already using it for 2.5 months and just ordered second jar. The taste is as raw honey with royal jelly should taste. The texture is not smooth as people are use to with the regular honey, my husband described it as sandy. For me is just what I expected and I knew it won't be smooth. Guys, from personal experience with raw honey, this honey tastes and texture feels just right. I wish only they added propolis as well- it would be a bomb of nutrients! I'm taking 1 teaspoon every morning just as I wake up with a glass of water- it's old grandma's recommendation (before having breakfast or coffee, on an empty stomach) Great product!!!

Loaded with benefits

Posted by Reviewer1503732 on Jun 24, 2012

I find the taste of this pleasant. I take a scoop and place it on my tongue and let it sit and melt. Eating the entire spoon all at once is a bit overwhelming for me. I have read lots of information regarding the benefits of royal jelly and bee pollen, specifically, its ability to increase immunity. I have not had a cold or a flu in forever, even when others around me get sick. I am taking other supplements like Green Vibrance, Immune Punch and other Superfoods so I cannot say that this is solely responsible for this but I feel really good and my blood work validates this.

Good for the skin.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 21, 2012

Yes, this is going to sound weird. But it does wonders for my skin. I just take a spoon of it, rub it all in my skin, and waits for a while before showering. It works as a peel, and it seems to soothe inflamed skin. The taste is also nice, but it is not what I normally use it for. And please remember: Honey is never, ever to be given to small children. It is a real risk connected to that.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »