New To iHerb?

Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Royal Jelly & Pollen, in Honey, 24 oz (680 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

I'm Impressed

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 08, 2012

First the taste: It is sweet, but it's not quite honey-like. The consistency is a little grainy and the aftertaste is earthy. Regarding the results: I've found that within about an hour of having a teaspoon of Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Royal Jelly & Pollen, in Honey I'm revived and ready to go, even if I was feeling tired or sleepy before. I like to have it in the afternoon, mixed into plain Greek yoghurt or plain skyr/skjør. I have had my friends try it and they have had similar experiences, too. I would hesitate to give it to children, however, or to those with compromised immune function. I will re-order since I like the results and I don't have any real complaints, but I would prefer that the manufacturer certifies this product as organic and I'd ask them to consider adding propolis to the formula.

This is some strong stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2647652 on May 13, 2011

I got this yesterday and have taken it twice. I have been on sickleave for 2years now, and when i take this, I get huge amount of energy after 15min of consuming. I can really tell the difference 'cos usually im so low in energy. This stuff is like dynamite! Couldnt recommend more

A must have product for everyone regardless of age

Posted by MaeMae on Jun 28, 2012

Already using it for 2.5 months and just ordered second jar. The taste is as raw honey with royal jelly should taste. The texture is not smooth as people are use to with the regular honey, my husband described it as sandy. For me is just what I expected and I knew it won't be smooth. Guys, from personal experience with raw honey, this honey tastes and texture feels just right. I wish only they added propolis as well- it would be a bomb of nutrients! I'm taking 1 teaspoon every morning just as I wake up with a glass of water- it's old grandma's recommendation (before having breakfast or coffee, on an empty stomach) Great product!!!

This product is wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2213363 on Jul 20, 2010

I have just started taking this product and it tastes amazing...very thick and delicious. I already feel like I have more energy and I look forward to taking it every day.

Loaded with benefits

Posted by Reviewer1503732 on Jun 24, 2012

I find the taste of this pleasant. I take a scoop and place it on my tongue and let it sit and melt. Eating the entire spoon all at once is a bit overwhelming for me. I have read lots of information regarding the benefits of royal jelly and bee pollen, specifically, its ability to increase immunity. I have not had a cold or a flu in forever, even when others around me get sick. I am taking other supplements like Green Vibrance, Immune Punch and other Superfoods so I cannot say that this is solely responsible for this but I feel really good and my blood work validates this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »