delicious

Posted by Scottishdave on Nov 16, 2014

Tastes delicious and can attest to increased energy. Unlike other powedered tub products I have bought this one is full to the brim. Highly recommend.

Good stuff

Posted by existentialevolution on Jul 26, 2012

I really like this. I ordered it months ago and it sat in my cupboard until recently. Initially it does taste weird and strong (and I am used to consuming all sorts of "nasty" tasting drinks and supplements); however, the flavor does grow on you very quickly. If you take it in water you'll need to get used to it; however, if you take it in OJ it is quite tasty. This product does give you a natural "high" feeling. Gives me natural energy, but not jittery like coffee. I don't have allergies so I have no testimony regarding that. All the extra benefits of bee products and herbs are just icing on the cake!

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Apr 09, 2012

I mix this in my green smoothie on days when I am planning to run in the morning (about an hour before I run). It helps give me stamina. I used to just eat bee pollen before a run, but I like this better - you get more bee products. Bee products really give me energy. In addition to that, I can run outdoors through trails edged with wildflowers and neighborhoods full of blooming trees, shrubs, and even jasmine vines without a single sneeze. I take pollen (well, now I drink this product) all year - there's always something blooming in Texas. Better than Claritin. The taste is not bad for what it is. Musky, pollen taste - I think it's the ginseng that yucks the flavor. But you get used to it. I can drink anything that I know is good for me.

royal jelly

Posted by Reviewer1440886 on Feb 23, 2011

tasty! i eat a 1/2 tsp at a time with fruit in the morning. try it with banana. yum!

отвратительный запах!

Posted by Ghostpulse on Jul 07, 2012

Это невозможно пить, запах просто чудовищный! It's impossible to drink, the smell is just horrible, even not picky husband said it would not be drinking!

good product

Posted by XusoIherb on May 04, 2014

good taste and good composition for an excelent price.it doesn´t dissolve completely in water. Royal jelly is recommended to rise your testosterone level so,try it. Dale a sí si mi review te fue util!!!!

Helps with energy

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Oct 23, 2012

It does help with increased energy, but not as much as I hoped. The taste is unpleasant, I found the best way was to put the powder in my mouth followed by some warm water. It doesn't mix well in water.

I just took a scoop of it as I write.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 25, 2010

I have this on my desk at work, and dip a spoonful when feel the need. It is a powder that you can mix with a liquid, but I don't bother with that. It seems to have a good, effect - energy without a rush.