Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Royal Rush Energizing Drink Mix, Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen, Propolis Plus Ginseng & Herbs, 11.0 oz (312 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

отвратительный запах!

Posted by Ghostpulse on Jul 07, 2012

Это невозможно пить, запах просто чудовищный! It's impossible to drink, the smell is just horrible, even not picky husband said it would not be drinking!

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Apr 09, 2012

I mix this in my green smoothie on days when I am planning to run in the morning (about an hour before I run). It helps give me stamina. I used to just eat bee pollen before a run, but I like this better - you get more bee products. Bee products really give me energy. In addition to that, I can run outdoors through trails edged with wildflowers and neighborhoods full of blooming trees, shrubs, and even jasmine vines without a single sneeze. I take pollen (well, now I drink this product) all year - there's always something blooming in Texas. Better than Claritin. The taste is not bad for what it is. Musky, pollen taste - I think it's the ginseng that yucks the flavor. But you get used to it. I can drink anything that I know is good for me.

good product

Posted by XusoIherb on May 04, 2014

good taste and good composition for an excelent price.it doesn´t dissolve completely in water. Royal jelly is recommended to rise your testosterone level so,try it. Dale a sí si mi review te fue util!!!!

delicious

Posted by Scottishdave on Nov 16, 2014

Tastes delicious and can attest to increased energy. Unlike other powedered tub products I have bought this one is full to the brim. Highly recommend.

royal jelly

Posted by Reviewer1440886 on Feb 23, 2011

tasty! i eat a 1/2 tsp at a time with fruit in the morning. try it with banana. yum!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »