Superb!

Posted by 4891165787127527740 on Dec 20, 2015

WoW! This is great. Package arrive on time when i'm having my menses. Having cramps and hot flushes, always makes me weak and makes me giddy. After taking this for 4 days with an empty stomach, it does help my cramps especially my clogs as well as the hot flushes. Giddy no more. In fact, skin looks better. Normally during menses i had dull skin. My immune is getting better. How i know? Because i had on and off flu and cough, it has now stop. Isn't that great? At reasonable price with all the benefits in one! Thank you, iHerb for the great product on board. Will definitely buying this again.

Very good product

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Jul 06, 2015

This honey is not a usual honey, it is very effective, makes me stronger. I would recommend to take it not more than one teaspoon at once. One plastic container will last long. I like how it tastes. Will certainly buy again.

Intense flavor!

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 31, 2015

I like this honey, but use it sparingly along with other honey.

Very sweet delight

Posted by Reviewer1535986 on Jan 03, 2015

I use the super propolis from the brand and love it. This product is very sweet, but great texture.

satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1862369 on Jun 16, 2014

good for health,Mirela

I really like this schtuff!

Posted by Reviewer1779886 on Nov 20, 2013

For an extra boost of all the goodness that raw honey and the hard working honey bees provide try this wonderful paste. I love the taste but some might find it a bit bitter. (I happen to love bitter and sour rather than sweet.) I take one teaspoon of this a day for an extra energy and vitamin boost. Highly recommend. I will definitely purchase this product agasin!

super-rich taste and goodness

Posted by 5034971234259523209 on Aug 09, 2013

This is not plain honey, so it doesn't taste like plain honey--it tastes incredibly rich and dense, and has a wonderful aroma. I am taking it daily for energy and whatever other benefits may accrue, but have not been doing so for long enough to tell you what will happen. What I can say is that this compound has great intuitive appeal to me and that taking a spoonful with mindfulness in the morning is like tasting the rich sweetness of the universe.

Unique and delicious, but it took me some time to get used to it.

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Oct 14, 2012

This is a wonderful honey. First time I tried it I could hardly bear the flavor. I knew that it was good for me so I took a spoon each day and could hardly eat it. But after some time I got used to the flavor and come to like it. Now I think it’s delicious! Try putting it on bread with butter. The butter softens the flavor and adds creamy notes.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3122792 on Jun 10, 2012

Thick, healthy & delicious. The only thing I would change is instead of a plastic jar, I would prefer a glass jar.

Amazing Stuff ... Gives me Super Energy

Posted by Reviewer2720121 on Mar 21, 2012

It took me about a week to get use to the strong taste, but, wow, now my body craves this product and I like the taste. I take at least 1 TBS per day, I am 70, and I feel 40 when I take this product. The benefits of Bee Propolis are widely documented, this is a true super food.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »