Yakshi Naturals, Botanical Fragrances, Roll-On, Whitestar Jasmine, .32 fl oz (9 ml)

Unsure of my opinion about it

Posted by A1725-6887 From Australia on Oct 10, 2013

My husband says he likes the way I smell when I put this product on - that's a plus. The smell of it reminds me of a tea I used to drink a long while ago, and that does interfere with the overall perception of the scent in a bad way - that's a minus. So all in all, I have mixed feelings about it.

Subtle.

Posted by Reviewer1808969 From Texas on Dec 13, 2013

When I first put this on I thought there was nothing there. As you wear it, it gets stronger. I like it. It is just a mild fresh smell and nothing offensive. I will try some of their others. You can carry this in your purse.

Una fragancia muy lograda

Posted by albehi From Spain on Apr 05, 2012

Este aceite huele muy bien. Su olor es muy parecido a la flor de jazmín. Su fragancia es bastante duradero. Es perfecto para utilizarlo de base y encima añadir una colonia muy fresca.