Yerba Prima Daily Fiber Caps

Posted by 5390103176585048866 on Jan 22, 2016

I've been using this fiber for about a year. It is reasonably priced and easy to take. I recommend it to anyone who wants to make sure they are getting enough fiber each day. What I like about this product is that it has both soluble and insoluble fiber. Many other products just have soluble.

not sure

Posted by 5303017706229891745 on Jul 24, 2015

I have tried Herbalife's fiber caps that worked magic and I was looking for a cheaper substitute. I didnt really find it in this product, I did not feel any effect, however I have not used it for a longer period of time, I will certainly give it another try.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1161805 on Sep 20, 2014

works well, like capsule form.

нравится

Posted by 5628129038917877643 on Oct 25, 2013

нравится форма - капсулы. не всегда есть возможность выпить простую сыпучую клетчатку, а так есть компактные вид. мне это нравится

Yerba Prima fiber caps

Posted by Reviewer3026415 on Feb 29, 2012

The quality of the fiber caps are great. I have been ordering products from iHerb for about a year now service has always been great. Turn around on ordering and receiving is fantastic, aways within same week.

Great fiber

Posted by otherkind on Apr 15, 2011

A nice combination of both soluble and insoluble fibers. Small capsules, easy to swallow.

SIGNIFICANT SAVINGS AND CONVENIENCE

Posted by Reviewer2266205 on Feb 17, 2011

For about a year I had been driving six city miles round trip every three weeks to purchase Yerba Prima Daily Fiber Caps. About a month ago I searched the internet to see if a better deal could be found. At iHerb.com I discovered exactly the same product at 46% of what I had been paying, so I ordered enough to qualify for free shipping. Lots of money saved on the product and gasoline plus the bonus of delivery to my mailbox! DY

Great for regularity & IBS

Posted by Reviewer1580303 on Jan 05, 2011

I've been taking this product for about four years now and it's totally got rid of my years-long constipation and put my occasional IBS under control. I take 2~4 caps with each meal and make sure I drink plenty of water/liquids everyday. If taken with inadequate amounts of water, psyllyim husk can actually make you constipated as this product sulks up water in your system to bulk up.

Yerba Daily Fiber.

Posted by Reviewer2981512 on Nov 20, 2010

This product is what I have needed a long time. It helps me to be regular, but is still gentle. There is no griping or discomfort

Still Doing It

Posted by Reviewer3047441 on Sep 30, 2010

Since the recommendation from my Dr. in May I have been faithfully taking them. And it's still working just great. Love the speedy delivery also and no extra cost for shipping.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »