Yerba Prima, Daily Fiber Formula, 12 oz (340 g)

Intake Tips.

Posted by Reviewer2717542 From Massachusetts on Jan 14, 2008

Initially this is not easy to ingest. By doing the following- I have found this very easy to take once per day. If you are a "gagger"- these steps will help. First, this is an EXCELLENT product in my opinion. Bowel movements should be full and frequent- and properly taking this product insures positive results. I have taken it once a day for 2 years now- and will not miss a daily dose. I take it about an hour before bed as it helps the same time every day easy to remember. Now for some tips: 1. Build up to a slightly heaping tablespoon (allow 2 weeks, and your ultimate dosage may be less. (I am a 210lb male & take a heaping tablespoon). Start with level teaspoon. 2. This is huge- DON'T fill a glass with water and then add mixture- which is intuitive. *Use about a half of glass or mug of water at first (4 - 6 0z). Stir briskly and down quickly (like a shot)---then add lots more water to residual in glass. More water the better I have found- AFTER I have ingested 95% of the fiber. *It will be a little thick but that's okay. The point is to get it down quickly- then immediately follow with more clear water. This eliminated the unpleasantness of taking it. There should be no taste- but it will be gritty. Good health all!

Safe, economical, works well

Posted by alloriginal From Pennsylvania on Mar 03, 2014

This formula is safe, easy to use, and extremely economical. I use a heaping teaspoon on an empty stomach in the late afternoon. I use a shaker with 10 ounces of water. If you have difficulty achieving regularity, try a good probiotic and a decent magnesium supplement (or, simply add a half teaspoon of magnesium ascorbate to your fiber drink). It will make a world of difference! Click my user name (alloriginal) to see my reviews of other helpful products.

Fiber You Can Take Every Day!

Posted by BeckySue From Missouri on Sep 09, 2013

This all natural fiber supplement supports digestive health. It is an ideal everyday fiber supplement, with a balance of essential soluble and insoluble fiber. Daily Fiber is a concentrated source of all 5 fiber types. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Yerba Prima, Daily Fiber Formula, 12 oz (340 g) (YBP-00200)

Posted by Reviewer2494822 From Texas on Mar 26, 2008

My wife and I have used this for years prior to eating. So we do not eat as much food.

great value, works for me

Posted by Reviewer3116631 From California on Aug 12, 2008

I consume fiber on a daily basis, and I find this product has great value while providing the essential fiber. It definitely helps with my regularity.