Intake Tips.

Posted by Reviewer2717542 on Jan 14, 2008

Initially this is not easy to ingest. By doing the following- I have found this very easy to take once per day. If you are a "gagger"- these steps will help. First, this is an EXCELLENT product in my opinion. Bowel movements should be full and frequent- and properly taking this product insures positive results. I have taken it once a day for 2 years now- and will not miss a daily dose. I take it about an hour before bed as it helps the same time every day easy to remember. Now for some tips: 1. Build up to a slightly heaping tablespoon (allow 2 weeks, and your ultimate dosage may be less. (I am a 210lb male & take a heaping tablespoon). Start with level teaspoon. 2. This is huge- DON'T fill a glass with water and then add mixture- which is intuitive. *Use about a half of glass or mug of water at first (4 - 6 0z). Stir briskly and down quickly (like a shot)---then add lots more water to residual in glass. More water the better I have found- AFTER I have ingested 95% of the fiber. *It will be a little thick but that's okay. The point is to get it down quickly- then immediately follow with more clear water. This eliminated the unpleasantness of taking it. There should be no taste- but it will be gritty. Good health all!

Safe, economical, works well

Posted by alloriginal on Mar 03, 2014

This formula is safe, easy to use, and extremely economical. I use a heaping teaspoon on an empty stomach in the late afternoon. I use a shaker with 10 ounces of water. If you have difficulty achieving regularity, try a good probiotic and a decent magnesium supplement (or, simply add a half teaspoon of magnesium ascorbate to your fiber drink). It will make a world of difference! Click my user name (alloriginal) to see my reviews of other helpful products.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2097881 on Dec 05, 2014

ok

great

Posted by breaking on Apr 20, 2015

keep me regular,taste good,better than SN powder.

Title

Posted by Reviewer2192935 on Oct 16, 2007

After researching fiber, this is really complete.

Fiber

Posted by Reviewer2989281 on Nov 15, 2007

Gives good fiber and not hard to swallow

Yerba Prima, Daily Fiber Formula, 12 oz (340 g) (YBP-00200)

Posted by Reviewer2494822 on Mar 26, 2008

My wife and I have used this for years prior to eating. So we do not eat as much food.

great value, works for me

Posted by Reviewer3116631 on Aug 12, 2008

I consume fiber on a daily basis, and I find this product has great value while providing the essential fiber. It definitely helps with my regularity.

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2436074 on Aug 07, 2008

I skipped this one day and noticed a difference. It makes everything work like clockwork, and I have no complaints with that. It mixes well in a shaker that I use to mix my greens and Blue Lightning along with it, you need to drink it right away or it gets a little thick, but all in all, it's good stuff.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1811922 on Sep 04, 2008

I've used this for 6 years, it's by far the best I've used.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »