July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Yerba Prima, Great Plains, Bentonite, Detox, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Wow, it does work!

Posted by Reviewer1647987 on Mar 22, 2011

I was a little skeptical about any claims this product made about how it works. I don't know if the claims of ion absorption are what's actually at work here. All I know is a feel noticeably better after a few weeks of using it. I have had problems with IBS and gluten sensitivity ever since a colon surgery. The Bentonite Detox seemed to slow things down enough and settle my stomach enough to make life manageable. Give it a try!

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2424638 on Apr 06, 2011

Excellent product for general detoxification over a two week period per month. As with all clay formulas, drink plenty of water.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1614566 on Nov 22, 2008

Bentonite detox is fast and convenient to take. I take 2 tbsp. every morning & I'm done. There are other detox products on the market and this is the method I prefer. I've used detox pads and clay foot baths and both work good, but they are both too messy. I have to detox and this is the easiest way.

Good product, but I really wanted the powdered form.

Posted by Reviewer1048198 on Dec 12, 2008

I bought this as second choice. I was sorry to see iherb doesn't carry the powdered form any more. I've used it before and find it's pleasant and easy to use. If it gets thick over time I add water and shake well to get it all out.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2191575 on Jul 27, 2011

This Bentonite is easy to swallow, no smell or taste. It takes a few days to get into your system, but when it starts to expel the toxins and work thru your system you will "know" b/c it gives off that "cleansing chemical breakdown" smell - not bad, just noticeable;-)