Works great!!

Posted by eeleen on Nov 07, 2010

I love this. I used it together with psyllium husk as a detox and so far, much has come out of me! would buy this again. have already passed some to my sister and i think this is way better than buying the powder form.

Yerba Prima, Great Plains, Bentonite Detox

Posted by Reviewer1142452 on Jun 18, 2008

I live in the middle of a lot of farms and when the wind blows there is alot of that treated soil in the air so I purchase it just in case. Just tried it once to see how I would react, no problems and didn't tastse like anything.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1365215 on Feb 21, 2009

This is a nice product and easy to use. I believe it has played a big part in my body cleansing regime when mixed with juice and Psyllium and Acai juice. It doesn't take a lot and item is priced right. I would recommend it to any one as it sure has done right for me.

My favorite

Posted by LymeandMore on Aug 05, 2015

I have used a couple of brands of Bentonite Clay. This one by far is my favorite. It has a very smooth texture and not much of any kind of flavor. Others I have tried smell and taste nasty. This one is very clean tasting.

so much energy

Posted by 5369168872826328041 on Aug 26, 2014

After only a couple days of using the bentonite detox I started noticing I had so much energy! I was feeling clear headed, motivated, energized and just generally healthier. The only downside I found using this detox was needing to pee every 20 mins for the first couple hours after drinking it.

It's gentle

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Jul 25, 2013

I was very excited when I bought it because it's a natural detox without the harsh chemicals food in some detox pills. I waited till a weekend to try because was scared to use it and go to work. It is totally work functional. It's very gentle on the stomach and body. Doesn't upset me in anyway. It's true you need to drink plenty of liquids throughout the day not to get constipated. When I take this on an empty stomach and eat maybe two hours or more later; it helps me not feel that full bloated feeling. I highly recommend it.

Potent stuff

Posted by Reviewer1639742 on Apr 19, 2011

I bought this to aid in detoxification of herbicides and pesticides. It's really potent stuff and I recommend you have a few days off when taking it!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2265025 on Dec 13, 2011

I used this product in the morning in conjunction with acacia fiber. I felt it help pull out the toxins. However, I take crucial medications in the morning. I noticed the detox affected the effectiveness of my medication. I'd recommend to take the detox in the evening.

Great detox

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on May 03, 2010

I bought this for my mother who had knee replacement and was giving a lot of medications after the surgery. My mom used this to cleanse her body from all the medications.

First impressions

Posted by Reviewer2298468 on Feb 06, 2012

I recently took about 1/3 of the recommended dosage of this product and found that the following day I had strong bloating. I wanted to burp a lot and my stomach and gut made me feel uncomfortable. The product says this has a balance of calcium and sodium; however, I have read on many sites that calcium is the recommended type that should be taken. I think this may be good for the skin, but I think it risky for people who are trying it for the first time. Maybe take a very small amount 1/7 of the recommended dosage.