Love this

Posted by Reviewer2892248 on Mar 01, 2011

I feel evergized ...after taking this for a week i didnt have abdominal pain anymore... it clears out harmful things from you body . And the fact that it expires in a 2 years i can take it again in a few months.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2265025 on Dec 13, 2011

I used this product in the morning in conjunction with acacia fiber. I felt it help pull out the toxins. However, I take crucial medications in the morning. I noticed the detox affected the effectiveness of my medication. I'd recommend to take the detox in the evening.

Great detox

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on May 03, 2010

I bought this for my mother who had knee replacement and was giving a lot of medications after the surgery. My mom used this to cleanse her body from all the medications.

Doesn't work

Posted by j44lee on Jul 10, 2013

I used this same Great Plains' formula about 10 years ago and I could feel it working in my system. It made me feel more cleaner and "brighter" on the inside, if that makes sense. Unfortunately, it did NO good for me this time around. A shame, because I really loved this product years ago. Will not order again.

Life Changing

Posted by Reviewer1372230 on Aug 12, 2011

When you are at war with IBS, you need a powerful weapon. Most products in the marketplace (natural or non-natural) touted for IBS are like going to war against IBS using a pea shooter, wearing a blindfold. Yerba Prima Bentonite, mixed in with Psyllium in water, is like going to war against IBM with a GPS guided airstrike. Mix psyllium with water, as you normally would, and stir in a tablespoon or slightly more, of Yerba Prima liquid bentonite. It gets kind of thick, but just down it. Do this twice a day. You might experience a little gas or bloating for the first week, but after a week or two you will be cleaned out and no more gas or bloating. Of course, don't stop taking it :)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2459375 on Oct 11, 2011

Works great for eliminating toxins from the body.

easiest form of clay to drink

Posted by Reviewer1770193 on Dec 12, 2011

I've tried powders, but this liquid clay is by far the easiest and best tasting clay for internal use.

very mild flavor and texture

Posted by Reviewer2043717 on Sep 26, 2012

The texture and flavor is very mild when mixed with a glass of water.

It is amazing product

Posted by Reviewer3050443 on Mar 28, 2012

It is amazing product. I really recommanded to other friends.

5-Stars

Posted by Reviewer2057936 on Mar 20, 2011

This product works. I am very satisified with this product.