Like it

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Jun 10, 2010

After drinking the bentonite I feel the effects immediately - my body becomes cooler so something is going on. I've only just started so need the additional time to see. Certainly like the quality and flavour.

best liquid clay

Posted by Reviewer2601193 on Mar 06, 2010

powdered bentonite may be cheaper but ease of use for myself and my pets makes this the best choice

Yerba Prima, Bentonite Detox

Posted by Reviewer2669882 on Apr 02, 2010

I really like this it tastes good and being a liquid very easy to use in a pinch unlike the ones you have to mix. Also works great for any stomach problems.

Yerba Bentonite Works

Posted by Reviewer1170967 on Apr 04, 2010

This is a very good cleanser from Yerba Prima that cleansed my digestive tract after I caught a norovirus, used in conjunction with Super Enzymes and Gr8 Dophilus, two Now Foods products. Inexpensive, to boot.

Great detox

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on May 03, 2010

I bought this for my mother who had knee replacement and was giving a lot of medications after the surgery. My mom used this to cleanse her body from all the medications.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2265025 on Dec 13, 2011

I used this product in the morning in conjunction with acacia fiber. I felt it help pull out the toxins. However, I take crucial medications in the morning. I noticed the detox affected the effectiveness of my medication. I'd recommend to take the detox in the evening.

Life Changing

Posted by Reviewer1372230 on Aug 12, 2011

When you are at war with IBS, you need a powerful weapon. Most products in the marketplace (natural or non-natural) touted for IBS are like going to war against IBS using a pea shooter, wearing a blindfold. Yerba Prima Bentonite, mixed in with Psyllium in water, is like going to war against IBM with a GPS guided airstrike. Mix psyllium with water, as you normally would, and stir in a tablespoon or slightly more, of Yerba Prima liquid bentonite. It gets kind of thick, but just down it. Do this twice a day. You might experience a little gas or bloating for the first week, but after a week or two you will be cleaned out and no more gas or bloating. Of course, don't stop taking it :)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2459375 on Oct 11, 2011

Works great for eliminating toxins from the body.

easiest form of clay to drink

Posted by Reviewer1770193 on Dec 12, 2011

I've tried powders, but this liquid clay is by far the easiest and best tasting clay for internal use.

very mild flavor and texture

Posted by Reviewer2043717 on Sep 26, 2012

The texture and flavor is very mild when mixed with a glass of water.