Yerba Prima, Great Plains, Bentonite, Detox, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Wow, it does work!

Posted by Reviewer1647987 on Mar 22, 2011

I was a little skeptical about any claims this product made about how it works. I don't know if the claims of ion absorption are what's actually at work here. All I know is a feel noticeably better after a few weeks of using it. I have had problems with IBS and gluten sensitivity ever since a colon surgery. The Bentonite Detox seemed to slow things down enough and settle my stomach enough to make life manageable. Give it a try!

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2424638 on Apr 06, 2011

Excellent product for general detoxification over a two week period per month. As with all clay formulas, drink plenty of water.

This will Stop any stomach discomfort

Posted by Reviewer3158469 on Sep 13, 2013

Ever had a pain in the gut that won't go away? Well, just ONE, yes only One spoonful of this Bentonite will do the trick. My brother told my sisters and I about this a long time ago. He once had a terrible stomach ache and after taking one spoonful of this it went away. My mother then had a similar pain in the stomach, and after giving her the first spoonful it went away. Finally, one day I had a bad pain in my stomach and nothing was working so I called my brother to see if he had any of this bentonite left. I drove over to his house and took one spoonful and WOW it went away just like that. I did take a second spoonful, just as a precautionary measure, but that's all it took. This stuff is amazing!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1614566 on Nov 22, 2008

Bentonite detox is fast and convenient to take. I take 2 tbsp. every morning & I'm done. There are other detox products on the market and this is the method I prefer. I've used detox pads and clay foot baths and both work good, but they are both too messy. I have to detox and this is the easiest way.

Good product, but I really wanted the powdered form.

Posted by Reviewer1048198 on Dec 12, 2008

I bought this as second choice. I was sorry to see iherb doesn't carry the powdered form any more. I've used it before and find it's pleasant and easy to use. If it gets thick over time I add water and shake well to get it all out.