Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Yerba Prima, Great Plains, Bentonite, Detox, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Good product, but I really wanted the powdered form.

Posted by Reviewer1048198 on Dec 12, 2008

I bought this as second choice. I was sorry to see iherb doesn't carry the powdered form any more. I've used it before and find it's pleasant and easy to use. If it gets thick over time I add water and shake well to get it all out.

This will Stop any stomach discomfort

Posted by Reviewer3158469 on Sep 13, 2013

Ever had a pain in the gut that won't go away? Well, just ONE, yes only One spoonful of this Bentonite will do the trick. My brother told my sisters and I about this a long time ago. He once had a terrible stomach ache and after taking one spoonful of this it went away. My mother then had a similar pain in the stomach, and after giving her the first spoonful it went away. Finally, one day I had a bad pain in my stomach and nothing was working so I called my brother to see if he had any of this bentonite left. I drove over to his house and took one spoonful and WOW it went away just like that. I did take a second spoonful, just as a precautionary measure, but that's all it took. This stuff is amazing!

Wow, it does work!

Posted by Reviewer1647987 on Mar 22, 2011

I was a little skeptical about any claims this product made about how it works. I don't know if the claims of ion absorption are what's actually at work here. All I know is a feel noticeably better after a few weeks of using it. I have had problems with IBS and gluten sensitivity ever since a colon surgery. The Bentonite Detox seemed to slow things down enough and settle my stomach enough to make life manageable. Give it a try!

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2424638 on Apr 06, 2011

Excellent product for general detoxification over a two week period per month. As with all clay formulas, drink plenty of water.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2191575 on Jul 27, 2011

This Bentonite is easy to swallow, no smell or taste. It takes a few days to get into your system, but when it starts to expel the toxins and work thru your system you will "know" b/c it gives off that "cleansing chemical breakdown" smell - not bad, just noticeable;-)