Best fiber supplement

Posted by 5092987972235075090 on Jan 29, 2015

I have been constipated practically my whole life and this product has helped me become regular in a unaggressive way.

My life is complete!

Posted by currency on Sep 15, 2015

This is the best psyllium husks I ever used (and I tried 4 other commercial brands). This makes me so regular, and guarantees that my toilet time is reduced to within a minute or two. Yep, it's that fast! I definitely can't stand the the psyllium powder coz it clumps up and gets stuck in my throat. This one is perfect! It's finer and the husks tastes milder. I've already purchased multiple quantities. Even my family loves it. I feel like it takes all the nasty gunk out of my body and keeps the bloating away as well. One chug of a tablespoon in a cup of water is all I need. Goodbye constipation, you will not be missed!

Avoid Colon Cancer

Posted by 4644150951888082198 on Jun 10, 2016

Due to the side effects of a a replacement I have had to take since childhood I have also been taking psyllium daily ever since, so I am extremely experienced in evaluating it. It is tasteless, and when liquid is added to it you must drink it instantly, otherwise it will become jell-like in your cup. The differences between psylliums largely have to do with the grade (regular and smaller), which I can probably tell but a first time user can't. This version is "regular", a full size husk. Psyllium expands with liquid in your gut. It pushes through the intestines as it moves through to exit your body, picking up anything sticking to the sides of the walls of what it is pushing against, which some people believe is the best single thing to do to guard against ever having a cancer in the colon. Bodily wastes are removed in the gelatinousness of the psyllium. Psyllium reduces and eventually stops constipation because it aids in regular, pain-free elimination. It is a marvelous, inexpensive addition to daily life because when it expands in the stomach it gives the feeling of satiation; if you are trying to lose weight, kick a sugar addiction, or cut out junk food psyllium will help you do all of those things. I have stuck with this product for a long time because the price is equal to bulk pricing in my local store. I reuse the canister(s) for all sorts of good things, which is an added benefit.

The Best Product I ever bought from iherb

Posted by 4650683665206232737 on Jul 05, 2016

This is my routine after doing my research on colon cleansing: Everyday in the morning and in the evening, i take 1 Tablespoon of Yerba Prima, Psyllium Whole Husks 1 teaspoon of Jarrow Formulas, Inulin 1 capsule of Probiotics Using this recipe, i poo very morning right after getting up. I feel so good and so clean and so light afterward. Recommend this recipe to everyone!

it worked

Posted by Reviewer1174069 on Feb 10, 2010

well I have tried other cleansers and I have to be on it for a week in order for it to work. With this product on the second day I found myself getting regular and having a large amount extract with every bowl movement. I like it and will continue using it. The taste is blanned and course but it works.

confused

Posted by Reviewer1904402 on May 21, 2014

I read description carefully before ordering this product. Today I got it delivered and what I found on the bottle was shocking note - all psyllium husk products, and most agricultural products, contain some chemicals that the plants absorb from the soil. Warning - this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Would be good to see the WHOLE description of the product online.

Psyllium whole husks

Posted by 5626289774864581613 on May 09, 2015

High quality fiber at a bargain price. Mixes easily with little or no lumps.

Add to 12 oz water in cup, shake, drink, wait until morning and . . . KABOOM !!

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on May 09, 2013

The great scientist Dr. Linus Pauling pointed out that fecal matter, if it is not passed through promptly, releases gases and particles through the colon wall and IT CAN BE DETECTED ON THE BREATH! Avoid countless potential hazards by consuming this daily! I add a heaping TABLESPOON to a 12 oz disposable coffee cup of water / OJ mix. Then I cap it with the disposable plastic coffee cup top, seal the two openings in the top with my thumbs, shake it thoroughly and presto! It's ready to consume.

Great Product

Posted by 5282947138168356695 on Aug 22, 2012

Add a spoon full in my Macro Greens and get some extra fiber for the day.

Best Psyllium Period

Posted by Reviewer2413048 on Nov 08, 2012

I have been using the Yerba Prima Whole Husks Psyllium for years now and it has always been of the highest quality and delivered in the most effective medium available, whole natural Psyllium. I have tried powders and pills etc. and it was all worthless in my opinion. I put the Yerba Prima Psyllium in a small jar of juice, cap it, shake it up and down it every morning and it WORKS GREAT! iHerb delivers on time internationally and at a great price. I couldn't be happier.