Great Product

Posted by 5282947138168356695 on Aug 22, 2012

Add a spoon full in my Macro Greens and get some extra fiber for the day.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Mar 12, 2012

keeps things moving..

Psyllium whole husks

Posted by 5626289774864581613 on May 09, 2015

High quality fiber at a bargain price. Mixes easily with little or no lumps.

Don't do without this product

Posted by Reviewer2551301 on Dec 08, 2011

If you put a heaping tablespoon of this product in a large glass of water and drink it every morning, it will make your digestive system work much more smoothly. I highly recommend it. This is one of several brands I buy, and I can't tell the difference from one to another, but this is a good product for a good price. Don't do without it!

Yerba Prima, Psyllium Whole Husks

Posted by Reviewer2472799 on Jan 06, 2010

This is the only product my husband will use.

Best Psyllium Period

Posted by Reviewer2413048 on Nov 08, 2012

I have been using the Yerba Prima Whole Husks Psyllium for years now and it has always been of the highest quality and delivered in the most effective medium available, whole natural Psyllium. I have tried powders and pills etc. and it was all worthless in my opinion. I put the Yerba Prima Psyllium in a small jar of juice, cap it, shake it up and down it every morning and it WORKS GREAT! iHerb delivers on time internationally and at a great price. I couldn't be happier.

STRONG RECOMMENDATION

Posted by Reviewer2428918 on Mar 26, 2012

HAVE USED FOR OVER 10 YEARS; VITAL IT IS WHOLE HUSKS,PROVIDES FIBRE OFTEN MISSING FROM MY DIET. HAVE NEVER FOUND ALTERNATE PRODUCT WITH LARGE HUSK FLAKES - DON'T BUY ANYTHING ELSE.

Great fiber supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1948752 on Aug 28, 2009

I have started taking more fiber for Diabetes and it seems to help! I take a tablespoon in the morning with a rice protein drink and a tablespoon in the evening before bed. Seems to help with high blood glucose in the morning! Helps to keep you regular, great price!

Works fine

Posted by Reviewer2074898 on Mar 01, 2010

Product dissolves quite well but some does tend to float, so you have to keep swishing the glass. It's FAR superior to Metamucil. Has a very mild taste/odor.

GREAT for ATkins

Posted by Korutherapy on Aug 03, 2016

I started doing Atkins diet and this does not includes a lot of Fiber. The Psyllium husk keeps me regular and also very full. Definitely something I will buy again.