Reviews 5-star

Yerba Prima Psyllium Husks

Posted by Reviewer1147981 on Feb 05, 2008

I love this product, I simply add it to yogurt or in a protein shake. Always a return customer!

Yerba Prima, Psyllium Whole Husks

Posted by Reviewer2472799 on Jan 06, 2010

This is the only product my husband will use.

GOOD CHOICE

Posted by Reviewer2745014 on Jan 27, 2010

I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER WITH THIS PRODUCT.I SAW IT ON DR OZ A COUPLE OF TIMES AND WANTED TO TRY IT. THIS PRODUCT HAS DONE MORE THAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD DO.I AM NOT ONLY REGULAR FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE BUT I HAVE LOST A LITTLE WEIGHT, MY CHOLESTEROL LEVEL HAS GONE DOWN ,AND THIS IS AN ON GOING PROBLEM FOR ME ALSO. AS AN EXTRA BONUS IT TASTES GREAT AND IS EASY TO ADD TO MY DAILY FOODS, AND SMOOTHIES, I WILL KEEP USING YERBA PRIMA, PSYLLIUM FOR A LONG TIME.

Works fine

Posted by Reviewer2074898 on Mar 01, 2010

Product dissolves quite well but some does tend to float, so you have to keep swishing the glass. It's FAR superior to Metamucil. Has a very mild taste/odor.

OUTSTANDING!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1385110 on Aug 19, 2011

This is the best colon clense that vie tried EVER! And it's much more inexpensive than all of the other "good & as seen on tv brands" that I have tried. I CANT BELIEVE THAT ITS SOOO INEXPENSIVE. I have gotten 3 of my co-workers and 1 friend hooked after just 2 tablespoons, they won't try anything else and keeps me buying more. My doctor sprinkles it on her food at dinner. My coworker mixes it in applesauce . I don't like drinking thick juices so I (and another friend of mine) just eat a tablespoon and wash it down with my favorite drink it may not sound like the best thing to do but it gets the job done. we can do this b/c its totally tasteless. if you havent tried it please try it today....the cost is minimal but the results will last you a lifetime...by the way this was recommended by my doctor because it also changed her life