• This brush is approximately 15 3/4 inches long.

• Customer Ratings

Great

Posted by Reviewer2684981 on Jun 30, 2009

really good for dry skin brushing. Provides a great massage and circulation; doesn't hurt the skin if you apply more pressure to get vigorous massage.

Very affordable and works very well

Posted by Reviewer1797710 on Jul 16, 2009

I use for dry skin brushing daily before shower and it's great. Not too stiff, not too soft.

Dry brushing rules!

Posted by Reviewer1114722 on Dec 07, 2009

I just started dry brushing regularly a couple of months ago. This brush is long and easy to handle. Though, it's quite rough and I have to be very gentle when using it. But the results are wonderful and my skin's softer than ever! Highly recommended. This tough little thing will last me years!

Makes skin more beautiful

Posted by Reviewer2555977 on Jan 26, 2010

This brush exfoliates great and makes the skin soft and beautiful. The cellulite looks less noticeable. Hopefullly all will disappear. Great investment.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2619674 on Mar 03, 2010

I have heard about dry skin brushing in the past, but never pursued it. The more reading I did, the more curious I was, so I went ahead and bought this brush. It's really great so far. The bristles are hard but they don't hurt, except for where my skin is thinner, like upper arms and stomach, but I'm getting used to it. The handle is great, but the brush head also comes off so you can grip it in your hand if you'd like.

If you have itchy skin you'll love it

Posted by Reviewer3033976 on Sep 01, 2012

Really made a difference. Felt good after using the brush.

Не очень

Posted by QIR015 on Aug 14, 2012

Тут я маленько ошиблась. Покупала, чтоб спинку тереть. А она такая жесткая! Так что кому надо целлюлит погонять - самое оно! Here I was a little mistaken. Buy to rub the back. And it's so hard! So who should drive cellulite - the most it!

Tampico Skin Brush with Removable handle

Posted by Reviewer2759714 on Apr 17, 2011

I believe the removable handle is for a good reason, but it keeps dropping off. Mind you it is easy to put back in place, but it sometimes is awkward when it falls away. |The brush is good with great bristles.

Too rough to actually use

Posted by Reviewer1408895 on Mar 27, 2011

The brush is well made but its too coarse to actually use for my skin! I am thinking of using it to scrub walls now.

Too rough

Posted by Reviewer1113743 on Mar 25, 2011

I tried this brush for a month before I finally gave up on it. It was just to rough. I like the brush made by Bass better. The bristles are shorter and closer together.