Yogi Tea, Bedtime, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, .85 oz (24 g)

Very relaxing!

Posted by LantauMama From Hong Kong on Jun 11, 2013

A cup of this at night, and I really do get sleepy and sleep well. I usually actually get about 2-3 cups out of one tea bag and start sipping an hour or two before I want to sleep. Sleepytime never did this for me, but Bedtime hits the spot and relaxes me.

Good taste, average sleep aid

Posted by kaltzu on Jun 11, 2013

I like the taste of this tea, it's quite sweet because the added stevia. This is quite relaxing and has helped me to cut down on actual sleeping pills on not-so-bad nights. Anyhow I found the other Yogi tea, Kava stress relief, to be even better sleep aid. I recommend to test both and see wich one suits you best.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2538485 From Australia on May 12, 2011

My teenage son said it made his body sedated and numb and he fell into a deep sleep. I personally found it quite nice and helped me relax ready for bed. Tasty combination of flavours.

Very nice taste!

Posted by Reviewer2811619 From Japan on Mar 30, 2009

I am a big fan of Yogi Tea, and this "Bedtime" is one of my favorite. I don't like too much mint, because it upset my stomach, but this one is just a little hint of the mint, and very nice balance with other harbs. Highly recommended!

One of my favorites

Posted by Reviewer1513316 From Japan on May 31, 2011

Have been drinking this tea for a long time, it tastes great and it works wonders, very relaxing.