its kind of sour

Posted by 4800179045334362575 on Apr 07, 2016

the tea didnt really do anything and its a bit sour when you have it on its own. its nice when you have some sugar with it.

No está mal, pero esperaba más sabor.

Posted by martaekos on Mar 03, 2016

Esperaba un sabor más... ¡A Berry! Puede que esté acostumbrada a los sabores artificiales y éste, al no serlo, me ha chocado. Además tiene un retrogusto picante que no se me hace nada agradable. Bien, lo tomo porque es saludable y me ayuda muchísimo a eliminar líquidos, pero no repetiré. Por no decir del tema Detox... Yo me detoxifico con mi hígado y mis riñones, no sé el resto de mortales.

Taste like herbal tea

Posted by 5450635369680115666 on Feb 22, 2016

I'm not sure if I would buy this again as I'm not a fan of the taste. There's no berry taste in this at all. Not sure about the detoxing part though as I have not tried it for a long time to see effect.

I did not like it's taste

Posted by 5718544509818595320 on Sep 23, 2015

may be it is healthy but I did not like it's taste

Yogi teas

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015

This tea smells and tastes great . I've tried the detox tea before and I prefer the flavour of the berry detox tea . I don't really notice any detoxifying effects though . ( therefore it misses the last star ) If there are any then it would be simply be a plus for me , because I love drinking teas :)))

Excellent tea

Posted by Mayito on Apr 01, 2015

This tea is ideal for anyone wanting to try a healthy alternative to tea or coffee

Tests so bad.

Posted by 4965618461001155521 on Apr 01, 2015

I don't like it. It tests so bad for me. Ummmm...spicy...or some others? I don't know how to describe it. Anyway, I will no longer to buy it. 口感讓我無法接受, 不知道怎麼形容它的味道...辣辣的,刺鼻的...總之就是很不舒服的味道, 我永遠也不會再買它喝它

Love the flavor

Posted by 4801384467148019670 on Feb 28, 2015

Usually I don't like the taste of detox teas but this one is good. When I drink one a day for a period of time there is definitely a cleaning out of my system. Will repurchase!

Taste is wonderful ! Really cleanses toxins !

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Feb 20, 2015

Use daily at night

Posted by 5217899864872627326 on Jan 05, 2015

A little bit sour for me.