nice

Posted by Reviewer2331685 on May 07, 2008

This tea is great for those days of nasal or lung congestion. It gently calms me down, and i can have a good night's sleep after drinking it.

Posted by Reviewer3345745 on Apr 15, 2008

Bought this for a family member who suffers from respiratory problems; he says it helps breathing and opening sinus passages.

Great Tasting Tea

Posted by Reviewer1788256 on Jan 11, 2008

This tea is great tasting. Good for breaking up the "stuff" in my airways, seems to help during a cold. I use with honey.

Yogi breath deep

Posted by Reviewer1466269 on Sep 25, 2008

This tea seems to be very helpful for congestion. I find myself drinking it often when I have a cold. They say it can be drunk frequently; hope they're right, because I do.

We could all use more prana

Posted by Reviewer2035870 on Jun 05, 2008

tastes good too

very effective

Posted by Reviewer1621275 on Dec 20, 2007

good for children. better than stuff with chemicals in it. very soothing

Excellent Tea, Great Service!

Posted by Reviewer1291239 on Nov 06, 2008

I love iHerb.com! I need this Breathe Deep Yogi Tea (or an equivalent, but this is very effective). IHerb has by far the best price, they just about always have it in stock, and the immediate, excellent delivery can't be beat. Breathe Deep Tea is great. But not as good as iHerb. Breathing Easy in San Francisco

Yogi Breath Deep tea

Posted by Reviewer1574345 on Jul 10, 2008

This is a fantanstic product for congestion. I prefer not to take medicines when I am sick. This tea works great. I gave some to my husband and a co-worker and both gave five stars and said it works great!

Yucky Taste

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Jul 05, 2010

Unfortunately, I could not get past the taste of these. One try and I gave them away. They were too sweet to me, perhaps it was the licorice. Not sure if they work.

Breathe Easy With This Tea!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

This 100% natural herbal tea supplement helps clear your airways. Yogi's all organic formulation is a blend of herbs used in many herbal traditions to support respiratory health. Thyme and warming, aromatic eucalyptus help loosen phlegm and support the mucous membranes. Soothing licorice adds a light, naturally sweet flavor. This is good to keep on hand in the winter to keep you breathing easy!