good

Posted by Reviewer1498279 on Apr 24, 2011

good rooibos chai. Again, I find Yogi teas a bit weak, but in a smaller mug, it should be better.

Good chai!

Posted by sylviecha on Apr 22, 2012

Great taste !

ok

Posted by Reviewer1837551 on Sep 23, 2009

tastes ok, very smooth, not bitter; maybe on the plain side, not a lot of flavor, but ok.

Warm & Spicy

Posted by 5131810743509687470 on Nov 27, 2016

The chai tea is unique in the sense that it's warm & spicy...some raw honey & milk goes well with the tea...it tastes heavenly! However, the price could be better.

Nice tea

Posted by Reviewer1248019 on Mar 14, 2009

Good flavor and more floral taste mixed with the spices.

Like it!

Posted by LovelyHoney on Nov 23, 2016

I looove rooibos tea, so I was delighted to know there was chai cafeine free version of it, so I can drink it with milk in the evening. If would be nice if the taste was more potent, but overall I like it a lot!

Good chai

Posted by 5113515562124668308 on Oct 06, 2013

I love rooibos, and I love chai, so decided to try this tea. It's really good - spicy and warming, but I found that the licorice flavour is a little overpowering for my taste.

not as strong as i like

Posted by Reviewer1155518 on Mar 15, 2012

not the strongest tea, but smells nice and has a good flavor. i think i prefer a stronger flavour, with chai powder over tea bags. having said that, i do look forward to drinking this every night. although when it runs out, i'll buy a chai powder.

Fun tea, spicy chai

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on May 07, 2008

Fun, spicy chai. Great it's made with Redbush tea

Strong spice taste - not that sweet or gentle but some may like the kick

Posted by 5568806531390163685 on May 24, 2014

I recently tried out a stomach smoother tea which was amazing. I noticed that the main ingredient was rooibos and thus started searching for more of such teas. I bought this and tried it - it has a very strong spice taste, so I didnt lke it too much as a prefer the sweeter/softer taste of the tea I originally tried. However, my mother absolutely loved this tea and managed to finish up the box in no time. So i'll begetting more for my family members even though it didnt suit my taste.