Great taste, Great effect

Posted by Reviewer1641291 on Nov 22, 2007

I believe I've escaped colds & flus more than once, thanks to this tea. And the taste is interesting - a bit peppery - and not over-sweet like many herbal teas.

Great Tasting Tea

Posted by Reviewer1788256 on Jan 11, 2008

I use this great tasting tea with honey, perfect for those days you don't feel well.

good tea but I can't see how it's working

Posted by Reviewer1386669 on Feb 20, 2014

This tea contains a lot of valerian root - you can small the scent of it immediately after brewing it. I've had a cold for over a month, and I couldn't get rid of it in any way. I think I've tried everything, and nothing seemed to work apart from washing my nose and throat with salt water. This tea didn't seem to produce even a mild effect even though I was consuming it religiously. Hope it contributed to strengthening my overall immunity, but I didn't feel it very much

Delicious

Posted by 5376969448370723471 on Sep 25, 2014

This tea is my favourite herbal option - it tastes so good and really warms the soul! Highly recommend.

A Must Have

Posted by Reviewer1218965 on Jan 12, 2010

Have been sharing this tea at work. Everyone loves it!!!

Great tea for getting rid of cold or flue

Posted by annaanimalbowenhomeopathy on Aug 02, 2012

I normally have this in the cupboard - it is just one of those staples that you should have.

Wonderful, organic tea

Posted by Reviewer1753781 on Feb 18, 2012

good tasting organic tea

Made for the purpose, helps for the purpose.

Posted by Reviewer1935618 on Feb 26, 2012

My favorite. Needs a bit honey. You love it or you don't like it at all. Got on top of my list when i had a cold, and was freezing.

Very Comforting

Posted by Reviewer1958329 on Mar 12, 2008

I love Yogi teas for cold/allergy/bronchitis/sore throat/cough. I use them every winter if I get any of the above problems. They are pleasant tasting and most of them benefit from a spoonful of honey as stated on the box.

Great taste, very pleasant smell, can be brewed at least twice

Posted by Silverfern7 on Jun 20, 2013

I liked the fresh taste and the very pleasant smell of this tea. Ginger root, cinnamon, cardamom and cloves work together nicely. I don't like licorice but even though it is listed as an ingredient I couldn't detect it, so will definitely buy this tea again. I also enjoy reading the messages on the tea bag tags and suggested yoga poses on the tea boxes - very cool.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »