Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1896852 on Feb 21, 2010

Took this product when I was fasting, and I feel fantastic.

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Jun 11, 2010

Though I can see how some may not like the taste, I like it. It's a bit spicy, with some natural sweetness. As for the "detox" part, I haven't noticed dramatic results, but it's certainly not hurt at all.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Mar 26, 2012

The taste is a little unusual but I actually liked it. Unfortunately it contains dandelion, which crashes with my body chemistry and makes me smell funky, so Im a bit afraid to drink it. But its good and felt healthy.

Favorite yogi

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012

This tea is perfect in the spring time, it's not so 'heavy' as other yogi teas, but light and refreshing. I always use a tea bag of this tea twice, as it contains a lot of flavor.

It works!

Posted by Keitha on Jul 30, 2012

This tea works really good, but it's taste is really too spicy! Maybe, I could try to cook it not 5, but 3 or 4 minutes and it would taste better.. Anyway, it's detox functions are amazing!

Posted by AnnEllen on Oct 26, 2012

Nice:)

sweet and spicy 落ち着く

Posted by lchchchiyo on Nov 18, 2012

good

요기차 먹어보고 좋아서 재주문했는데

Posted by 5611250702025224207 on Jan 03, 2013

전에는 카페인프리, 이번엔 디톡스로 샀는데요. 딱히 효능이 다른 것 같지는 않지만 맛이 전에거는 쌍화차 맛이고 이번엔 계피차 맛이네요. 주문하시는 분 참고하세요. 이거 계피향 강해요.

Tastes great

Posted by joyslin on Jan 08, 2013

This is a great-tasting tea. It has a strong ginger & cinnamon taste, yet has a sweet aftertaste. I enjoy drinking it very much. I'm not certain how much detox effects it provides though, but I will continue to drink it.

Husbands favorite tea

Posted by ullteppeogvarmte on Apr 03, 2013

iHerb sent us this product by mistake, but it has ended up being my husbands favorite tea.