Dr Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Mar 19, 2011

My Naturopathic Doctor recommended this tea along with a heavy metal cleanse I am doing to keep the channels of elimination open.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2121560 on Feb 19, 2009

I bought this for it's detoxing effect but I haven't noticed it doing anything. I'm on my 3rd box of it because I love the flavor and it's sweetness. Will keep buying for that reason.

Nice option after a tiring day

Posted by Reviewer2713612 on Nov 09, 2011

It is a very nice tea, that helps a lot when you feel sick, especially after a bad day. The taste is good, a bit different from the usual, but very nice. It is not that sweet, but you also don't feel the pepper. Very nice tea, quite strong tea bag. I loved it!

味道真的很中藥,喝了會有感覺...

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 28, 2015

除了味道真的很草藥外,我想喝了一陣子後,它真的在我的身上做了些什麼...

Anbefales

Posted by 5704781674087423233 on Mar 04, 2014

Denne er veldig god. Var først litt skeptisk til denne, men etter noen kopper ble jeg avhengig. Den er kjempe god med litt honning i også. Anbefales.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1896852 on Feb 21, 2010

Took this product when I was fasting, and I feel fantastic.

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Jun 11, 2010

Though I can see how some may not like the taste, I like it. It's a bit spicy, with some natural sweetness. As for the "detox" part, I haven't noticed dramatic results, but it's certainly not hurt at all.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3073752 on Feb 12, 2011

This doesn't work for severe constipation, but if you want a cleansing while your bowels are doing fairly well, it works. It tastes good, and the tea bag can be reused, twice.

So, so

Posted by Reviewer3135496 on Aug 11, 2011

Used a couple of times to make ice tea and sip on all day, but wasn't crazy about the taste. Liked the nettle tea that iHerb sells better.

Use daily!

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Jan 03, 2009

Seems to reduce water retention in my hands. I drink at least once a day & have already re-ordered - I don't want to run out or have to buy locally at a higher price.