Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

iHerb Customer Reviews

Yogi Tea, Detox, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.02 oz (29 g)

$4.46
$4.95
Savings of: $0.49 (10% off)
4.0 out of 5 based on 665 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 6-10 of 219 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Tasty!

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1312994 on Mar 10, 2011

Love this tea. Nicely packed individually. Strong ginger flavour but makes me relaxed. i take this before bed. nice with honey or maple syrop, or without sweetners of course.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Best Yogi tea!

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5053096706071091684 on Jul 30, 2014

I like quite a few of the Yogi teas but this is definitely the best tasting one and the one I enjoy the most. The taste is delicious and I love the spice in it. Felt great after having one cup of detox tea a day for 30 days :D. Perfect gentle and effective detox :D

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Love this tea.

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2238017 on Jul 29, 2014

I dunno how it works for my body scientifically, but if I take this tea, my bloated body goes down. Quite soon after I take this. So it's almost my every day morning tea-- love it.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Warming tea with interesting taste / Согревающий час с необычным вкусом

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Feb 28, 2015

Time to time I go through liver cleansing tea courses recommended by my doctor since I take hormones. Usually I buy teas in a pharmacy and that is indeed a medicine – it tastes terrible. So I decided to experiment and ordered a couple of teas from Yogi Tea – this one and Skin Detox. I loved the taste of this one – it’s not ordinary, warming and spicy. I drink it either alone or with honey – tasty! And it’s effective, I would put it on the same rank with the teas from pharmacy I was drinking before. But I don’t think I’m gonna be back to “medicines” after such a find :) If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / Время от времени по рекомендации врача пропиваю чаи для поддержки работы печени, так как принимаю ОК. Обычно покупаю в аптеке и это действительно только лекарство – с неприятнейшим вкусом. Решила поэкспериментировать и заказала пару чаев от Yogi Tea вместо аптечных – этот и Skin Detox. Вкус мне очень понравился – необычный, согревающий и пряный. Пью без добавок либо с медом – вкусно! Эффект ЕСТЬ – примерно такой же по силе, как и у аптечного. Но вряд ли я вернусь к аптечному после этого открытия :) Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Anbefales

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5704781674087423233 on Mar 04, 2014

Denne er veldig god. Var først litt skeptisk til denne, men etter noen kopper ble jeg avhengig. Den er kjempe god med litt honning i også. Anbefales.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 6-10 of 219 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »