Yogi Tea, Detox, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.02 oz (29 g)

4 out of 5 based on 569 reviews

Love this tea.

Posted by Reviewer2238017 on Jul 29, 2014

I dunno how it works for my body scientifically, but if I take this tea, my bloated body goes down. Quite soon after I take this. So it's almost my every day morning tea-- love it.

Best Yogi tea!

Posted by 5053096706071091684 on Jul 30, 2014

I like quite a few of the Yogi teas but this is definitely the best tasting one and the one I enjoy the most. The taste is delicious and I love the spice in it. Felt great after having one cup of detox tea a day for 30 days :D. Perfect gentle and effective detox :D

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Mar 26, 2012

The taste is a little unusual but I actually liked it. Unfortunately it contains dandelion, which crashes with my body chemistry and makes me smell funky, so Im a bit afraid to drink it. But its good and felt healthy.

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Jun 11, 2010

Though I can see how some may not like the taste, I like it. It's a bit spicy, with some natural sweetness. As for the "detox" part, I haven't noticed dramatic results, but it's certainly not hurt at all.

Taste and smell

Posted by C-KOO-852 on Jul 26, 2014

I know this brand of tea is good to drink everyday for health, but for my appetite I don't really like the taste and smell of this Detox tea.