EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$4.46

$4.95

Savings of: $0.49 (10% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

not bad

Posted by 4823942830205241042 on Mar 11, 2015

It is good if you like ginger. I don't like taste of ginger therefore I could not use it

Was this review helpful to you?

hav'nt tried yet

Posted by 4945237887349319408 on Mar 05, 2015

hav'nt tried yet

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Pretty average

Posted by 5703391200146530608 on Feb 28, 2015

A nice tea to drink when you are thirsty. Very little taste compared to the peach. Definitely feel more energy than before i started drinking these.

Was this review helpful to you?

Warming tea with interesting taste / Согревающий час с необычным вкусом

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Feb 28, 2015

Time to time I go through liver cleansing tea courses recommended by my doctor since I take hormones. Usually I buy teas in a pharmacy and that is indeed a medicine – it tastes terrible. So I decided to experiment and ordered a couple of teas from Yogi Tea – this one and Skin Detox. I loved the taste of this one – it’s not ordinary, warming and spicy. I drink it either alone or with honey – tasty! And it’s effective, I would put it on the same rank with the teas from pharmacy I was drinking before. But I don’t think I’m gonna be back to “medicines” after such a find :) If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / Время от времени по рекомендации врача пропиваю чаи для поддержки работы печени, так как принимаю ОК. Обычно покупаю в аптеке и это действительно только лекарство – с неприятнейшим вкусом. Решила поэкспериментировать и заказала пару чаев от Yogi Tea вместо аптечных – этот и Skin Detox. Вкус мне очень понравился – необычный, согревающий и пряный. Пью без добавок либо с медом – вкусно! Эффект ЕСТЬ – примерно такой же по силе, как и у аптечного. Но вряд ли я вернусь к аптечному после этого открытия :) Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Was this review helpful to you?

8 people found the following review helpful

this is what I want.

Posted by 4729995856794161041 on Feb 20, 2015

smooth, safety balance, comfortable tasty.

Was this review helpful to you?

Not sure...

Posted by 5128294624981247012 on Feb 17, 2015

I can not tell if the tea helped. It did give me a stomach ache and gas. I loved the scent and flavor but stopped after 2 weeks to give my tummy a rest.

Was this review helpful to you?

good

Posted by 4632782026084496987 on Feb 14, 2015

I need diet after giving birth. I hope it'll help me to lose weight

Was this review helpful to you?

Perfect after a busy weekend

Posted by 5646548178240724407 on Feb 11, 2015

I don't drink alcohol often, but whenever I do I come home and have one of these teas before bed. It seems to alleviate the after effects :)

Was this review helpful to you?

good taste

Posted by 4740545102944388281 on Jan 27, 2015

good taste

Was this review helpful to you?

Interesting

Posted by 5002736972475916763 on Jan 21, 2015

I don't know what I expected but the smell of these put me off. I didn't feel any 'detox' principles but I'm not sure whether I really expected to anyway.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 31-40 of 246 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »