Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

iHerb Customer Reviews

Yogi Tea, Detox, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.02 oz (29 g)

$4.46
$4.95
Savings of: $0.49 (10% off)
4.0 out of 5 based on 653 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 16-20 of 216 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »

So, so

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3135496 on Aug 11, 2011

Used a couple of times to make ice tea and sip on all day, but wasn't crazy about the taste. Liked the nettle tea that iHerb sells better.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Use daily!

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Jan 03, 2009

Seems to reduce water retention in my hands. I drink at least once a day & have already re-ordered - I don't want to run out or have to buy locally at a higher price.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Really good

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2363095 on Jun 13, 2012

Really like the taste of this, and the hint of chili is great. Feel like I'm getting more energy also.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

WONDERFUL PRODUCT, GREAT RESULTS

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by judyskitchen on Jul 30, 2012

A simple, effective, painless way to detox. I just boil water in a cup, add a teabag with a slice of mottled fresh ginger, steep for 30 minutes and sip. No need for sweetener, it's delicious on its own. My health practitioner has applauded this effort.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Warming tea with interesting taste / Согревающий час с необычным вкусом

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by svitlana21 on Feb 28, 2015

Time to time I go through liver cleansing tea courses recommended by my doctor since I take hormones. Usually I buy teas in a pharmacy and that is indeed a medicine – it tastes terrible. So I decided to experiment and ordered a couple of teas from Yogi Tea – this one and Skin Detox. I loved the taste of this one – it’s not ordinary, warming and spicy. I drink it either alone or with honey – tasty! And it’s effective, I would put it on the same rank with the teas from pharmacy I was drinking before. But I don’t think I’m gonna be back to “medicines” after such a find :) If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / Время от времени по рекомендации врача пропиваю чаи для поддержки работы печени, так как принимаю ОК. Обычно покупаю в аптеке и это действительно только лекарство – с неприятнейшим вкусом. Решила поэкспериментировать и заказала пару чаев от Yogi Tea вместо аптечных – этот и Skin Detox. Вкус мне очень понравился – необычный, согревающий и пряный. Пью без добавок либо с медом – вкусно! Эффект ЕСТЬ – примерно такой же по силе, как и у аптечного. Но вряд ли я вернусь к аптечному после этого открытия :) Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 16-20 of 216 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »