Love it

Posted by 5580041613982585707 on Apr 01, 2016

Yummy

Very good

Posted by mahajek on Aug 12, 2016

Taste is a bit too sweet for me, but the ingredient are good, potent and top-quality, this tea helps me a lot with my GERD/heartburn. I drink it always before sleep along with German Chammomile, slippery elm powder and marshmallow powder (all this I mix in the tea) and no more night-heartburn! If you like, check my other reviews!

Lots of guys like this tea

Posted by Penelope11 on Dec 21, 2013

This is really as licorice-y as you can get (not the candy kind, the plant's root kind). The taste is too ... licoricey for my taste, but I have noticed that lots of guys at the office love it. And it mixes very well with peppermint tea.

Soothing, flavorful tea

Posted by Reviewer1642897 on Nov 07, 2007

I ordered this online when my local Whole Foods mysteriously stopped carrying it, and substituting the Licorice Mint instead. I don't like the added mint, and besides, licorice is beneficial for relieving acid reflux, and mint is bad for it. This tea, by contrast, is excellent with milk, and very satisfying after dinner or any other time.

Great tea, My Fav

Posted by Reviewer1657657 on Jul 03, 2008

I just love this tea and it is so hard to find where I live. The grocery had it a few times and then stopped carrying it.

love this tea

Posted by Reviewer2937505 on Jul 16, 2008

This tea is the biggest treat. I'm not a lover of black licorice but this tea is amazing.

Cinnamony

Posted by Reviewer1006509 on Apr 14, 2009

Tastes more like cinnamon than licorice to me. Good alone or mixed with plain licorice tea.

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1586648 on Aug 22, 2011

Tastes wonderfull! Great, great, great. Finaly a tea that tastes strong and full. Unique!

My favourite tea

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Apr 12, 2012

Great taste.

Licorice Tea

Posted by karishma on Oct 09, 2012

This is great in cold winter months, keeps me warm. I don't mind the taste.