Good Tea

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on May 17, 2010

I like to use one of these tea bags with Wu-Yi Energy tea. See my review for wu-yi diet control tea for another great combo idea.

Delicious Tea

Posted by Reviewer2002071 on Apr 27, 2009

Although my naturopath said the best form of Kombucha is with the live cultures - like probiotics - this tea still has many health benefits. And it is about the only green tea I can stomach. It has a fruity, fragrant flavor which needs very little sweetener. I used just a 1/2 tsp of honey and it was very palatable.

Best tasting flavered green tea in a bag

Posted by Reviewer3108674 on Jul 17, 2009

Most green tea that comes in a bag doesn't taste very good - as opposed to the more expensive (and less convenient) loose leaf teas. Most flavored green teas are either too fruity and sweet, or too bitter and bland. I drink the Yogi Green tea with Kombucha everyday on my way to work. It has a very nice flowery taste, and the green tea base is full and nicely balanced, never bitter. Excellent for bagged tea.

Best tea!

Posted by Reviewer2281734 on Aug 13, 2009

This is my all-time favorite tea. It has a fantastic minty flavor that I just can't get enough of. I've been drinking about 4 cups a day for months. I also enjoy the thoughtful fortunes on each tea bag...

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1336110 on Aug 18, 2009

Love it

One of my favorites!

Posted by Reviewer1115695 on Aug 28, 2009

I really like this tea. It is the first thing I have after waking up every day. I have been drinking it for over a year now. I throw a tiny scoop of Kal brand Stevia in it but it tastes great even without that (sweet tooth hehe).

Great tasting green tea!

Posted by Reviewer2047038 on Sep 22, 2009

This green tea is great. I have a cup every morning and just love it. It soothes my stomach and makes me feel good the rest of the day.

Enjoy this tea

Posted by Reviewer3359970 on Dec 04, 2009

Nice green tes, doesn't upset my tummy like some of hte other green tea products out there. Will buy again.

Great Tea

Posted by updatedhihihi on Apr 29, 2010

As many of customer state, Yogi tea is one of the best tea with reasonable price. Please try Kava or Kombucha if you havent tasted yet.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1653465 on Apr 18, 2010

I really like this and will definitely buy again. A favorite!