Great for stress and tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1928527 on Mar 23, 2010

I actually strained kava myself when I first started drinking it and it tasted aweful, so I switched to getting it in pill form, but ended up breaking them open because 100 mg was too strong for me. So I got this tea, and was surprised to find that it actually tastes pretty good, like cinnamon, and my mouth doesn't go numb drinking it. Kava really relaxes me and eases my stress. I even had a horrible rash that persisted for months. After I started taking kava it just went away. I was amazed. I realized that the rash was stress related the whole time. No wonder every cream under the sun didn't work. I take it in the morning because it keeps me up at night for some reason. It has an odd combination of making you alert yet relaxed at the same time. The pills I were taking were interfering with my concentration at work, even though I could speak to others much more easily without anxiety (I work at a help desk), which is why I opted to try this tea. It's cheap and I got it really fast which was even better.

Calming tea with a great taste!

Posted by sumant on Apr 23, 2010

This is the tea when you want to have a relaxing evening. Drink before bed time and relax!

I love the Yogi Teas

Posted by Reviewer1791512 on Jun 08, 2010

I love the special kava taste of this tea and the calming effect!

Yogi Tea Kava Stress Relief

Posted by Reviewer3209027 on Jan 21, 2010

This tea tastes and smells great - it's flavored with cinnamon. It really does wonders to relax me and help me get to sleep. It's made with only the root of the kava plant, unlike other teas that are made with the entire plant.

best tea ever

Posted by Reviewer1960373 on Jun 17, 2010

Nothing more to say.

Great hot or cool

Posted by Reviewer1183036 on Jun 29, 2010

The Kava stress relief tea is wonderful for summer stress too. I seeped 2 bags in 1/2 cup water and then added 2 more cups and chilled it in the fridge. Mmmmmm...liquid calming.

Nothing bothers me

Posted by Reviewer2387878 on Jun 30, 2010

Kava does bring on that "relaxed state of unconcern"

When the kids are acting up, and you day has been hectic.

Posted by Reviewer3070716 on Aug 19, 2010

This tea is just the thing to take the edge off of a frustrating day.

Yay!!!

Posted by Reviewer2876855 on Aug 24, 2010

I am so excited to finally get my Kava Kava tea! I can't wait to try other products from iHerb! Thanks for your prompt delivery and friendly website!

Ahhhh, very relaxing and yummy

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on Sep 22, 2010

I like to drink this before bed, as I find it does help me relax and sleep better. The spicy-cinnamon-y flavor is also nice.