お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Yogi Tea, Kava Stress Relief, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g)

my favorite

Posted by Reviewer2097191 on Oct 03, 2009

I like this tea. When I am irritated by chors in daily life , I am relieved from there by drinking this. And I always feel it is very healty.

yogi makes the best tea

Posted by Reviewer2023245 on Nov 30, 2009

I bought this tea to encourage a friend to abandon her addictive prescription anti-depressants , but she was not ready to try , as you can't mix the two , so I tried it , although I do not have problems with anxiety, depression or stress , I fell in love with the tea , it doesn't make me sleepy or mellow , just at peace with the world , very nice feeling , I've given my brother and a couple of friends some to try , they are all very impressed and will be ordering some for themselves .

Great Tea

Posted by updatedhihihi on Apr 29, 2010

As many of customer state, Yogi tea is one of the best tea with reasonable price. Please try Kava or Kombucha if you havent tasted yet.

Funny taste, but very drinkable.

Posted by Reviewer3240252 on Feb 07, 2010

I can't drink this stuff straight, because it has a very strange flavor. I like to mix a little milk with it to cut the bitterness and then some sugar or honey to bring out some of the more pleasing flavors. I think it tastes great like that! Also it makes me drowsy.

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer1896852 on Feb 21, 2010

I love this tea. I don't know whether it's the licorice or the Stevia, but it's just sweat enough to satisfy my sweet tooth, while simultaneously having the relaxing properties of the Kava. I'd recommend it to anyone.