Always a fan...

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on Jul 05, 2008

I have been drinking Yogi teas for more than 10 years now, love them. This one is my faves for after work if I am wound up, and at night if I have a hard time sleeping. I tell all my friends it's better than happy hour, lol!

Contains gluten

Posted by Reviewer1513963 on Dec 29, 2010

Have not tested the product because it contains gluten.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2538485 on Jun 03, 2011

High quality tea, organic ingredients, very happy. I love that the tags have an inspirational saying and each one is different.

Zzzzzzz

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on Jul 05, 2014

Best night of sleep ever. The tea has a mild kava taste, not earthy like the real stuff (I lived in Fiji for 2 years+'s), so I expectedit to taste like the natural root. However, it must have the real deal, since it knocks me out.

Posted by Reviewer1159809 on Jun 25, 2012

Love this tea. It tastes good, and is relaxing.

Yogi Tea, Kava Stress Relief, Caffeine Free - One of the best teas there is, helps you sleep good

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

This must be one of the best tasting teas around! When I can't sleep fast enough, I drink this, and relax. I sleep good whenever I have this before sleeping. Not just for sleeping purposes, I offer a &quot;unique cup of tea&quot; to friends when they visit, after meals, and they always ask -- what tea is this? And I'm always glad to answer. Also, this is a good, inexpensive gift idea. Try it. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

good tea

Posted by NinaNystuen on Feb 06, 2012

Tastes good and easily gets me relaxed in the evenings.

Weak

Posted by Reviewer2850631 on Nov 02, 2011

Took like 8 of these bags, felt nothing! Should ibcrease the strength or something

Nasty cinnamon taste and gastric pain after drinking

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 22, 2013

It has a nasty cinnamon taste which i dislike... Bad. And after drinking it, it made me gastric pain. I dont get it drinking other brands tea. Will not repurchase.

bad taste

Posted by Reviewer2256147 on Jan 30, 2013

kava does not taste good. make sure you like the taste of kava before you buy