very good as all Yogi teas

Posted by ievinia on Jan 04, 2014

Esu šių arbatų fanė :) mano mėgiamiausios, dėl sudėties skonio kvapo ir mažo palinkėjimo kiekviename pokelyje. I'm a fan of those teas. For taste, smell and little cute greeting in every tea bag :)

Amazing taste!

Posted by 5241188921967168018 on Dec 17, 2013

I love the taste and smell of this product! I will buy this another time too :) Very relaxing !

i drink it one time and i didn't feel anything

Posted by LilyPink on Nov 27, 2013

i drink it one time and i didn't feel anything

Good taste, anxiety relief and sleep aid

Posted by kaltzu on Oct 11, 2013

The taste is quite strong and sweet, I like that stevia is already added to the tea. I drink this in the evening, it helps to calm down and sleep, and eases muscle tension too. It also helps with anxiety surprisingly lot! I like it and will buy again.

Estimation average.

Posted by mamamirika on Oct 04, 2013

Too sweet. The extract stevia personally prevents to me.

awesome

Posted by 4663720058030105897 on Sep 25, 2013

great taste, good relaxant, get some strange dreams if I take too much.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Sep 14, 2013

It helped me relax and ready for the bed. I used to take melatonin but I prefer this because it gives me great relaxation after work when I take it.

Always a Favorite !!

Posted by Reviewer2758126 on Sep 12, 2013

Have been drinking this Kava Tea for a few years. Calms you right down..........mellow!

Nasty cinnamon taste and gastric pain after drinking

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 22, 2013

It has a nasty cinnamon taste which i dislike... Bad. And after drinking it, it made me gastric pain. I dont get it drinking other brands tea. Will not repurchase.

Good product but it is not Organic- Liver warning is over blown

Posted by NBPT100 on Aug 07, 2013

First of all the liver warning on the back is just a CYA for the company. Kava root is very safe for moderate to infrequent use. The issues have arisen when the aerial parts of the plant are use or if large doses of the root are consumed daily for 8 or more weeks. Sure, if you have liver damage you may want to avoid it as you would alcohol and most NSAIDs. Herbal teas that are pre packaged and bagged like this are typically weaker and of lower quality than what you would get at an herb shop or purchased directly from a herb farm. So you need to keep this in perspective. I have found yogi teas to be of very good quality for the class they are in. My biggest disappointment with this tea is that it is not organic or wild harvested. Some of their teas are. I do like the taste and the convenience of a bag sometimes is nice. For a relaxation effect use 2 or 3 bags and steep covered for 15 minutes or longer. If you found this review helpful kindly visit my Iherb homepage for move value added reviews. Helpful votes are appreciated. Peace and good health.