Posted by Reviewer1055085 on Aug 14, 2011

I had never heard of Kava and thought this was some regular herbal te. I was shocked to find, after I made this order, that Kava can possibly cause liver damage, according to ConsumerReportsHealth.org. I really wish iHerb would not sell products on this list!

Delicious and Soothing

Posted by Reviewer3296829 on Nov 26, 2008

I was looking for a tea to unwind with at the end of the day and decided to try Yogi Kava Stress Relief. I was quite surprised with the very pleasant taste and aroma. Very tasty and comforting going down. I felt very relaxed and probably had the best nights sleep I'd had in a very long time. I love this tea and will be reordering again soon!

Takes the edge off.

Posted by Reviewer3300632 on Jun 04, 2009

Perfect way to forget a rotten day. Won't inhibit mental clarity..that I've noticed. Allows you to be nice in stressful and difficult situations.

Maybe the best tea ever

Posted by Reviewer3317981 on Jan 30, 2012

I really love this Yogi tea! The taste is really pleasant and I feel much more relaxed after drinking this. It's also good for my stomach unlike some other teas. I have tried a lot of different teas (also from Yogi) but this one is absolutely the best one!

great price

Posted by Reviewer3272584 on Oct 31, 2007

great price

Great for calming you down

Posted by Reviewer3275642 on Jan 26, 2012

great tea love the taste too very effective, will relax you and makes you sleepy in a nice way will buy again

yogi tea

Posted by Reviewer3293575 on Jan 26, 2008

wonderful

Good taste, anxiety relief and sleep aid

Posted by kaltzu on Oct 11, 2013

The taste is quite strong and sweet, I like that stevia is already added to the tea. I drink this in the evening, it helps to calm down and sleep, and eases muscle tension too. It also helps with anxiety surprisingly lot! I like it and will buy again.

Kava tea

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Mar 29, 2009

Helps me relax and sleep better.

Feedback