Posted by Reviewer1055085 on Aug 14, 2011

I had never heard of Kava and thought this was some regular herbal te. I was shocked to find, after I made this order, that Kava can possibly cause liver damage, according to ConsumerReportsHealth.org. I really wish iHerb would not sell products on this list!

Delicious and Soothing

Posted by Reviewer3296829 on Nov 26, 2008

I was looking for a tea to unwind with at the end of the day and decided to try Yogi Kava Stress Relief. I was quite surprised with the very pleasant taste and aroma. Very tasty and comforting going down. I felt very relaxed and probably had the best nights sleep I'd had in a very long time. I love this tea and will be reordering again soon!

Like a warm hug

Posted by Reviewer2474600 on Dec 05, 2008

This tea really does take the edge off after a stressful day. I was surprised by the pleasant taste, was expecting to not like it. I would drink it for the taste, especially with a little stevia stirred in

yogi teas kava stress relief tea

Posted by Reviewer1443636 on May 16, 2008

wonderful product, have been a bit anxious lately and this is a nice fix. fast shipping, easy checkout

outstanding

Posted by Reviewer1601263 on May 04, 2008

relaxing, soothing, and tasty!!!

Worked for me!!

Posted by Reviewer2233968 on Oct 17, 2007

Really effective!! Makes you feel better just after one cup. Great for people who like to drink hot beverages every now and then in the evenings.

xlnt for anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1196396 on Oct 31, 2006

I LOVE this tea! It can make you a little drowsey if you're already tired, but nothing dramatic, and I enjoy the way it helps to relax my muscles. I drink about 1 cup a day, so I do buy a lot of this tea :-)

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2962699 on Mar 23, 2007

I drink this tea daily and have given some to my friends. We love it and it doesn't sugar or anything. Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer3108796 on Oct 23, 2007