Decent tea!

Posted by Reviewer3166195 on Mar 12, 2013

This tea has been a good substitute for coffee some mornings, as coffee in the AM often gives me stomachaches. There is definitely a similar caffeine jolt from this tea! The flavor is good, but sort of strong and it is easy to get tired of it. I don't like to drink it every day, but still a good caffeinated tea to have on hand.

Replace that coffee.

Posted by Reviewer1104062 on Jul 01, 2012

I can't drink coffee anymore, and this is an awesome replacement for my morning caffeine jolt.

Not a fan

Posted by Reviewer2360312 on Nov 15, 2013

I absolutely love Yogi's Soothing Caramel Bedtime tea, but this one just tasted kinda blah... Not spicy at all.

One of the best coffee substitutes in the morning!

Posted by sruben on Feb 04, 2014

I have been tasting a LOT of green teas out there, and currently this is my favourite! Great in taste and works good as a coffee substitue in the morning when you need to wake up.

Great Tea

Posted by 5491510643301971833 on Nov 26, 2014

I adore this tea, it has a very strong taste and a lot of caffeine (which I love, but might not be everyone's cup of tea). I live in UK and my delivery took a long time, but still within the time proposed by iHerb. No complaints about the product or the service.

Délicieux

Posted by 5533671587305280226 on Jan 11, 2013

Très agréable parfum d'épices plus que de vanille.Notamment la cannelle au gout très présent,ce thé fait penser aux mélanges d'épices indiennes.Je rajoute du lait comme en Inde ils en mettent beaucoup dans leurs thés et je trouve cela délicieux.

love it

Posted by 5256268286671205810 on Jan 20, 2016

It is my favorite drink for the cold weather. It has a warm flavor that is really good

Love this brand of teas

Posted by 5431948600581235274 on Dec 12, 2013

Love this brand of teas. Organic, amazing flavours, healthy, and so variated!

vaniļas un garšvielu tēja

Posted by effgaa on Nov 04, 2012

Garda! Pietiekami spilga ir vaniļa un ļoti jūtamas arī garšvielas. Laba tēja, ko esam iecienījuši dzert darbā. Pasūtīšu vēl, jo īpaši šajā rudens-ziemas periodā.

Yum