Way too sweet and contains chicory

Posted by Umbridge on Jul 11, 2012

I guess I didn't read the description carefully, but this tea contains chicory, which is a no-go for many people with IBS (it is a FODMAP food...so it ferments in the gut). It is also far too sweet for my taste, which is a shame because the flavour of the tea seems good. It's just overpowered by a strong sweetness from the stevia.

No vanilla or hazelnut

Posted by australia on Apr 22, 2013

As others have said, the only flavour that you can taste is cinnamon. No vanilla or hazelnut at all. It is still very tasty, but should be labelled 'cinnamon tea'. I add a little bit of milk and some stevia to mine, very relaxing to have before bed.

Dissapointed

Posted by 5120013403600191402 on Apr 22, 2013

This tea dissapointed me a lot. It doesn't taste anything close vanilla or hazelnut. The only flavours I can taste are cinnamon and cardamom. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

Best tea ever! Warning - You might become addicted to this!

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Jan 19, 2010

neither hazelnut nor vanilla seem to be the predominant flavors here, but all of the spices combined with the two main ingredients add up to truly the best tea I've ever had. Add a little soy milk (or whatever you prefer) and you have a satisfying creamy dessert beverage. Really top notch, and a great price too!

Too many flavors

Posted by Reviewer3293365 on Apr 02, 2010

too many flavors, so it ends up just tasting like tea. can't taste the vanilla or hazelnut.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2248870 on Jun 29, 2010

full flavor: I make 2 cups out of 1 bag lovely packaging and scent!

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer3332317 on Jul 15, 2010

This tea is so delicious. I'm not sure about the effect, I drink Tea for the flavour.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1187525 on Sep 17, 2010

Love it with some soy milk

So delicious!

Posted by 4690616415550190309 on Sep 29, 2015

I've been drinking this tea for years and it's possibly the most delicious tea I've ever had. I've converted non-tea drinkers to regularly drinking this because it's one of the few teas that actually tastes as good as it smells. It's sweet and comforting - a good replacement for sweet snacks even.

Not good

Posted by Reviewer1248542 on Apr 23, 2011

"Vanilla hazelnut" sounds wonderfull, but the taste is not good. I'm not ordering this again.