Energy!

Posted by Reviewer1016547 on Jan 20, 2008

This tea is a fabulous product- when I take it, I feel a burst of energy. I've tried a dong quai supplement from this very website, but didn't experience those results. It's either the combination of the other herbs or the quality of the dong quai in this tea, but it works far superior to the pills I tried. I tried this tea when I was a teenager and living with my parents. My mother bought it, and I thought "what a bunch of nonsense- there's one born every minute." Then I tried it, and WOW! I would recommend this tea to any woman; it's not just hype!

I LOVE women's energy

Posted by Reviewer1990625 on Dec 14, 2009

This tea is FANTASTIC. I had irregular periods, most likely from unbalanced hormones. My doctor suggested Dong Quai and Chasteberry. So I make Woman's Energy tea with a few drops of the Gaia Vitex Elixir for Woman tincture, 1-2X per day starting around day 14 until I get my period. My cycle has been 28 days ever since!

Helpful tea, pretty tasty

Posted by Reviewer2728803 on Nov 06, 2011

I bought this tea to help lengthen my menstrual cycles, which are fairly regular but too short. I am also taking vitex, red raspberry leaf tea, B vitamins and evening primrose oil and keeping weekly acupuncture appointments. So far, the dong quai tonic seems to be helping with PMS, though I can't draw any firm conclusions since I'm doing other things at the same time. The tea tastes pretty good. It has an herbal medicinal flavor, but it is pleasant and not bitter like Chinese medicine formulae. I normally use 1 bag per day, sometimes 2 if I want a stronger flavor. Good with honey and on its own.

A great tea

Posted by Reviewer1059137 on Dec 29, 2011

I use this tea to stabilize my hormones, and it seems to help (although it's difficult to know if it's the tea or the supplements, but it certainly does no harm). The flavour is alright.

Helps me get my back on track with my period.

Posted by Reviewer3040209 on Jan 01, 2012

I went off the pill five years ago. All the regular doctor's wanted me to go back on the pill or take other hormones. I went to several different natural paths and they all said it was due to my liver and having taken the pill so long. After my liver cleanse and watching a liver healthy diet - I find this really helps to get my period and balance my hormones.

Helps if you have painful period

Posted by KristaZ on Feb 12, 2013

At first I ordered this tea just for fun, just wanted to try it out & see what it did for me. What I discovered was so perfect! I quiet often have a painful period , so I tried drinking this tea when the pain came on. AND IT HELPED SO MUCH! The pain went away for about 2 - 3h and I didn't have to take pain medicine as often. But that's for me. I'm thinking that if your pain is less pronounced, it might help you even more and you might survive those forking 3 or 4 days without taking pain medicine AT ALL. I highly recommend this tea for my fellow women ;)

Great taste and effect!

Posted by myinnerself on Aug 12, 2014

Actually delicious herbal blend and helpful against daily stress, especially when feeling low energy and/or PMS.

Energized!

Posted by theunextreme on Feb 12, 2015

Love this tea! Great tastes and a nice burst of energy!

very good!

Posted by Reviewer3289204 on Jan 23, 2012

very good!

Good taste and smell

Posted by 5358208372418061161 on Feb 17, 2013

it was a good taste and smell and buying again

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »