Why?

Posted by 5312854195423759742 on Apr 28, 2016

Awwww I ordered this item for a few times. The box 's a bit damaged and it's acceptable . But this time the box s totally damaged ! Can't give it to others as a little gift. Why? Again? Why the packaging always got problem :/

Works for me شاهي لتخفيف آلام الدوره الشهريه

Posted by RehamKSA on Apr 23, 2016

i like it.. حلو الشاهي ومكوناته مفيده للدوره

¡Puajjj!!!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 03, 2016

Otra cosa que tampoco sé porqué compre... xD

Just wow

Posted by 4959052035866494111 on Feb 18, 2016

It works amazing on my cramps and mood swings, A+.

great soothing comfort

Posted by PurpleHeart on Jan 25, 2016

I've used this product on and off over the years during "that time of the month." It definitely seems to take the edge off menstrual cramps. The flavor is mild yet tasty and warm tea is soothing. Try it, you deserve it!

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2075415 on Sep 10, 2015

Love this tea. It's nice to have when you want to relax as it is quite comforting. The taste is great too!

Glad I tried it!

Posted by 4676121364133557339 on Sep 01, 2015

I had a lot of skepticism when I got this tea, but still got 2 packs because of the positive reviews. I generally have a problem with my insane mood during PMS, and that is mainly why I decided to try it. I definitely do notice that it uplifts my mood when I drink it. My only problem is when I forget to drink it, or if it's too late in the day to drink it. I don't advise drinking right before bed because fennel seed is a natural diuretic and will force you out of bed several times to pee. I only drink 1 tea bag a day. I put it in a medium sized mug and drink half of it, then I reheat and drink the other half later. As for the flavour, I personally find it pleasant. If you want to sweeten it I guess you can add honey. Just a warning as some of you may not notice this on the package: Do not drink DURING your period. It has cinnamon and cinnamon is not advisable at all during period as it will increase flow. If they create a tea that I can drink during period, that would be brilliant because I REALLY need something to continue to uplift my mood.

Tastes like Christmas!

Posted by 5761444105540186047 on Aug 28, 2015

I love this tea! It tastes a little spicy and temporarily relieves my cramps!

Pleasant and Effective

Posted by 5680381687350578531 on Aug 24, 2015

Quite a nice flavour, warming and slightly spicy. I believe I havent had my usual mentsrual pain since using this tea. Will definitely continue to use

Not a fav

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015

Helps mildly with my PMS symptoms . The flavour is not my favourite . Good to have around though .