Works like Magic.

Posted by Reviewer1439107 on Mar 06, 2012

Honestly, I was really skeptical when I read about the reviews about easing PMS symptoms. I rarely have mood swings but when I have them, oh boy, I feel so poorly For some reason this month, I had really bad mood swings and it actually lingered longer than usual. By the 3rd day, I was in such a terrible mood and suddenly I remembered I had this tea and decided to try it. It worked! I was calm after half hour and every day since then, as soon as I felt myself getting irritable, one cup of moon cycle tea did the trick. I'm hooked!

A PMS Cure !!!!

Posted by Reviewer2485904 on Feb 27, 2008

I have severe PMDD and this stuff is AWESOME!!!! I drink 3 - 4 cups a day and I can definatley see the difference when I run out of this tea. I highly recommend this tea to anyone w/ PSM or PMDD!!!

Fast relief of mood complaints

Posted by rosavader on Jul 04, 2008

This tea delivers very fast relief of mood swings and depression associated with hormonal changes. If it's not completely effective for cramps, you can supplement it with a little cramp bark tincture.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1802848 on Feb 07, 2007

I really liked this tea. I have strong menstral symptoms, and Moon Cycle Tea was very effective in relieving them. It wasn't 100% effective--occassionally I have to take pain meds for cramps. However, I did find it helped tremendously with relaxation and mood swings Also, if you don't like ginger, you won't like this tea.

I'll buy it again and again.

Posted by iherbislove on Apr 04, 2012

Can you imagine this tea not only helps to balance hormones and relieve menstrual pain, but it helps to get rid of the swelling of the body! At the 21-day cycle, I'm always a little added weight. But with this tea, this problem no longer exists. Again, I always slim and happy. Tastes great and the price in Iherb is excellent. I recommend it to anyone who has similar problems.