Yogi Tea, Woman's Moon Cycle, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)

A PMS Cure !!!!

Posted by Reviewer2485904 on Feb 27, 2008

I have severe PMDD and this stuff is AWESOME!!!! I drink 3 - 4 cups a day and I can definatley see the difference when I run out of this tea. I highly recommend this tea to anyone w/ PSM or PMDD!!!

Fast relief of mood complaints

Posted by rosavader on Jul 04, 2008

This tea delivers very fast relief of mood swings and depression associated with hormonal changes. If it's not completely effective for cramps, you can supplement it with a little cramp bark tincture.

ممتاز جدا جدا

Posted by 4853065532588919660 on Apr 20, 2015

انصح كل بنت تشتكي من الم الدورة وتعكير المزاج تشتريه .. صح هو مو سحر ويوقف الألم بس تحسين انه خفف من التوتر شوي والعصبية .. راح اشتريه ثاني مره مناسب للي تعصب اوقات الدورة الشهريه .. طريقته تشربينه اذا جتك الدورة لمدة 5 ايام بس وتوقفينه .. والوعد الدورة الثانية وهكذا .. جميل هالمنتج

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1802848 on Feb 07, 2007

I really liked this tea. I have strong menstral symptoms, and Moon Cycle Tea was very effective in relieving them. It wasn't 100% effective--occassionally I have to take pain meds for cramps. However, I did find it helped tremendously with relaxation and mood swings Also, if you don't like ginger, you won't like this tea.

Works like Magic.

Posted by Reviewer1439107 on Mar 06, 2012

Honestly, I was really skeptical when I read about the reviews about easing PMS symptoms. I rarely have mood swings but when I have them, oh boy, I feel so poorly For some reason this month, I had really bad mood swings and it actually lingered longer than usual. By the 3rd day, I was in such a terrible mood and suddenly I remembered I had this tea and decided to try it. It worked! I was calm after half hour and every day since then, as soon as I felt myself getting irritable, one cup of moon cycle tea did the trick. I'm hooked!