Yo gi tea Nursing support

Posted by iloveECO on May 17, 2015

my milk supply increase after drinking this however I found out that i become thin so its great if you want to breastfeed and you want to be slim at the same time.

works well

Posted by 5218592553435432964 on Mar 27, 2015

I quite enjoy this tea, with a drop of honey! It relaxes you and improves your milk supply. I also take breastfeeding support capsules and my supply picks up rather quickly. There is nothing worse than to have your supply drop! Knowing that this tea works for me, really takes the stress away!

not bad

Posted by 5225884040498518246 on Jan 25, 2015

milk flow did increase a little but prefer Traditional Medicinals, Organic Mother's Milk,

Nice experience

Posted by KittyLang on Aug 17, 2014

I wasn't nursing when trying this tea but just wanted to give it a try. Taste was funny, maybe due to the specal herbal blend.

goog

Posted by 5261379821807934352 on Jul 18, 2014

I like the taste and the fact it's caffeine free, but I can't really say it has increased athe amount of breast milk.

nice taste

Posted by 4886568623332957238 on Apr 28, 2014

this tea has a very nice taste. i didnt find it really helped increase my supply by a huge or noticable amount but its nice tea to drink and its all herbal which is good when your nursing.

Nursing Support Tea

Posted by Reviewer2718035 on Feb 03, 2014

Good tea for nursing mothers.

This tea is ok

Posted by Reviewer3091617 on Jan 15, 2013

I taste is good, but, I don't think it's done anything to help with lactation. At least I have a tea that I know is safe while nursing.

good one!

Posted by 5447516272543167261 on Dec 28, 2012

love this tea, love the taste. i'm not sure how it affects on my milk supply, but i do have plenty of milk for my baby.

I like the taste and it seems to work

Posted by Reviewer3102927 on Aug 16, 2012

So far only tried 2 tea bags. It taste better sweetened with honey. Milk supply seemed to flow better after drinking.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »