i trust that it works along with other measures

Posted by Reviewer1383584 on Nov 03, 2007

i drink this tea 2-3 times a day but i also take other steps to make sure my milk supply is enough, like drinking lots of clear liquids and taking fenugreek seed supplements. i also pump any extra milk every 2-3 hours to ensure i keep producing. i haven't had a shortage of milk ever since i took these steps but i can't fully credit the tea alone, although it probably does contribute to the production of milk.

Seems to help with milk supply.

Posted by Reviewer1717185 on Oct 09, 2008

Hi, I've been using this and Mother's Milk tea in combination w/decaf tea..The taste is unusual, so, that's why I mix it and make it iced instead of hot. It's not so bad after you get used to it..but, I think it helped my milk supply.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1096479 on Jan 03, 2010

Good

not bad

Posted by Reviewer2904981 on Apr 04, 2010

didnt really like the taste, but feels like it helps. i am going to try some more.

very effective

Posted by Reviewer2391856 on Oct 11, 2010

My breastmilk does increase significantly. I took it together with Fenugreek supplements.

Yogi Tea, Woman's Nursing Support, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)

Posted by Reviewer1802418 on Feb 19, 2012

a good nursing tee

I like the taste and it seems to work

Posted by Reviewer3102927 on Aug 16, 2012

So far only tried 2 tea bags. It taste better sweetened with honey. Milk supply seemed to flow better after drinking.

good one!

Posted by 5447516272543167261 on Dec 28, 2012

love this tea, love the taste. i'm not sure how it affects on my milk supply, but i do have plenty of milk for my baby.

This tea is ok

Posted by Reviewer3091617 on Jan 15, 2013

I taste is good, but, I don't think it's done anything to help with lactation. At least I have a tea that I know is safe while nursing.

Nursing Support Tea

Posted by Reviewer2718035 on Feb 03, 2014

Good tea for nursing mothers.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »