Yogi Tea, Woman's Raspberry Leaf, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.02 oz (29 g)

Reviews 3-star

OK

Posted by filmoyster on May 09, 2008

Not as robust as loose leaf raspberry leaf teas, weakly flavored. I've had better.

we shall see

Posted by Reviewer2496960 on Jul 08, 2011

I bought the product as I have been told and have read about the importance of drinking red raspberry leaf tea while pregnant. Now, I have been having a pretty easy pregnancy so far and thus have not seen any immediate relief from driking this tea, but I am hoping that it will be of help during the labour. In any case, I want to thank iHerb for such a fast service. I mean, WOW!!! The item was shipped about 1 hour after I ordered it. Love it!!!

How about a nice cup of mud?

Posted by 4837125180270109067 on Jul 10, 2013

Mud and sticks. That is what this stuff tastes like! But, I drink it anyway because it's supposed to be good for you. I haven't noticed any of the effects yet but I am sure that something that tastes this awful must be good for you, right?