Overpowering

Posted by 4932175073328261515 on Oct 13, 2014

Very earthy flavour. Really overpowering. But helped a ton with my period pains. I chuck this down when it is luke warm because it is too earthy for my liking.

Works like magic

Posted by 4998813908271873846 on May 16, 2014

This tea has to be taken religiously to see effect. My hands and legs are less prone to cold and my menses are slighly more normal However, soaking it too long can leads to a slightly disgusting taste. On a note, drink it when its warm rather then cold cause it taste horrible when cool.

OK

Posted by filmoyster on May 09, 2008

Not as robust as loose leaf raspberry leaf teas, weakly flavored. I've had better.

we shall see

Posted by Reviewer2496960 on Jul 08, 2011

I bought the product as I have been told and have read about the importance of drinking red raspberry leaf tea while pregnant. Now, I have been having a pretty easy pregnancy so far and thus have not seen any immediate relief from driking this tea, but I am hoping that it will be of help during the labour. In any case, I want to thank iHerb for such a fast service. I mean, WOW!!! The item was shipped about 1 hour after I ordered it. Love it!!!

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2385920 on Dec 14, 2010

good

favorite tea

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on May 16, 2012

Hot and iced!

Great Taste

Posted by yiweiyy on Oct 16, 2016

I really like the taste and it does help reduce period cramping.

Tasty

Posted by 4843035957442724212 on Mar 22, 2014

A very good herbal tea, refreshing

Glad i found it here

Posted by 4674957693713472235 on Jun 07, 2016

When i was 30 weeks pregnant i want to get this tea for my preparation start from 32 week...but i couldn't find it in any supermarkets near me, plus the health shop near me got sold out...so i went online, and here it is....and delivered. i am not sure if is going to work for my pregnancy but i am trying to do my best to prepare for it. the flavour is not as bad as some other mentioned, but is not a sweet taste u are looking for in here i guess.

Red Raspberry

Posted by AMOJOUDY on Sep 22, 2016

I drink this tea daily and have no complaints. Some have said it has a great taste, it tastes like all the other Red Raspberry Leaf teas. Very green and beneficial