Works like magic

Posted by 4998813908271873846 on May 16, 2014

This tea has to be taken religiously to see effect. My hands and legs are less prone to cold and my menses are slighly more normal However, soaking it too long can leads to a slightly disgusting taste. On a note, drink it when its warm rather then cold cause it taste horrible when cool.

Overpowering

Posted by 4932175073328261515 on Oct 13, 2014

Very earthy flavour. Really overpowering. But helped a ton with my period pains. I chuck this down when it is luke warm because it is too earthy for my liking.

OK

Posted by filmoyster on May 09, 2008

Not as robust as loose leaf raspberry leaf teas, weakly flavored. I've had better.

we shall see

Posted by Reviewer2496960 on Jul 08, 2011

I bought the product as I have been told and have read about the importance of drinking red raspberry leaf tea while pregnant. Now, I have been having a pretty easy pregnancy so far and thus have not seen any immediate relief from driking this tea, but I am hoping that it will be of help during the labour. In any case, I want to thank iHerb for such a fast service. I mean, WOW!!! The item was shipped about 1 hour after I ordered it. Love it!!!

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2385920 on Dec 14, 2010

good

Great taste, quality

Posted by luazawacki on Feb 06, 2012

Very happy with this product. iherb delivery was fast as usual, and this tea is very tasty and great quality! I'm pregnant, so this was recommended to me and happy I purchased it here at a lower price than grocery stores.

Love it, another good tea from Yogi

Posted by Reviewer1108829 on Dec 04, 2010

Very mild, pleasant flavor

Yogi Tea, Woman's Raspberry Leaf, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.02 oz (29 g)

Posted by 4893357850460368519 on Nov 16, 2014

Very tasty. It relaxes me and helps me with stomach cramps during PMS.

good

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on May 27, 2014

This tea is fine. I haven't ever used any other raspberry tea so have nothing to compare it to but it's very light.

yogi tea, raspberry

Posted by Reviewer1120901 on Aug 08, 2010

Great tea, I love yogi tea products, you can trust that they are organic and made from good sources. Great flavor!