Great taste, quality

Posted by luazawacki on Feb 06, 2012

Very happy with this product. iherb delivery was fast as usual, and this tea is very tasty and great quality! I'm pregnant, so this was recommended to me and happy I purchased it here at a lower price than grocery stores.

It gives me a power!!

Posted by Reviewer1640674 on Oct 14, 2011

Whenever having this tea, I get warm and feel I am getting better in a health condition.

Love this tea

Posted by Reviewer2259021 on Sep 12, 2011

It taste like black tea with no caffeine. I love it.

taste

Posted by Reviewer1497560 on Aug 07, 2011

there is a very bad after taste like old lipstick. I don't know if it's supposed to taste this way or if moister got to it and spoiled it.

we shall see

Posted by Reviewer2496960 on Jul 08, 2011

I bought the product as I have been told and have read about the importance of drinking red raspberry leaf tea while pregnant. Now, I have been having a pretty easy pregnancy so far and thus have not seen any immediate relief from driking this tea, but I am hoping that it will be of help during the labour. In any case, I want to thank iHerb for such a fast service. I mean, WOW!!! The item was shipped about 1 hour after I ordered it. Love it!!!

I'm not sure

Posted by Reviewer1678349 on Mar 08, 2011

I don't like the taste of this tea. And because of that, I have tried this only two times so far, so I don't know how this really works.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2385920 on Dec 14, 2010

good

Good

Posted by Reviewer1344159 on Dec 12, 2010

Very good

Love it, another good tea from Yogi

Posted by Reviewer1108829 on Dec 04, 2010

Very mild, pleasant flavor

My favorite tea.

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Nov 24, 2010

It has a flavor that is the herbal parallel to black tea. When I cannot tolerate caffeine or do not want to drink a caffeinated tea, then I choose raspberry leaf tea. I also use it the week before and during my period because it helps my hormonal cycle to balance. I often combine raspberry leaf tea with nettle tea. I add milk and honey. I buy the Yogi tea brand because it is organic, and because I appreciate the quotes and sayings on the tea bag label.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »