Smooth, delicious and healthy

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Feb 15, 2011

My insides positively SING when I drink this stuff! Healthy and delicious - just how food should be.

Kefir starter

Posted by Reviewer2936570 on Sep 01, 2010

I found that if you leave it outside for more than 24 hours the kefir is more sauer and I like it better. I normaly leave the mixture for 30-36 hours

i like this kefir

Posted by Reviewer3039247 on Apr 16, 2009

simple to make. I make a several batches of kefir from one packet. I add 3 portions of milk to 1 portion of kefir and leave it for 24 hours on the countertop. Taste grate.

works well

Posted by Reviewer2894756 on Jul 28, 2012

I order this often. It always works. I leave it at room temp (around 30ish right now) for about 18 hours or so and it makes a nice drink. There seems to be a fine line between smooth, creamy and nice and separated and kind of disgusting. If I leave it too long, I don't like it at all.

It turns out very tasty yogurt.

Posted by 0LD-SHAMAN on Nov 03, 2011

It turns out very tasty yogurt. Not sour. It is possible to use the starter again.

Perfect kefir

Posted by Reviewer1807232 on Mar 23, 2014

I've been using this with shop bought full fat organic cow's milk. Followed the instructions on the box and kefir turned out very good consistency and it tasted great. I use a 1 part of already made kefir and 9 parts milk to make a new batch and it works a treat. I like my kefir a bit "stronger" tasting so I Let it sit for 26 hours. My favorite way to drink it is with fresh chopped dill and chives, and a tiny pinch of sea salt.

Best Kefir Ever!

Posted by Reviewer2624342 on Jul 06, 2009

I had only had commercially made kefir in the past. This is not only better with fruit but is good without anything in it. Sometimes I mix about 2 T. of Lipton instant green tea mix and that is also really good.

Good product

Posted by 4921220816207598932 on May 22, 2016

Recommended by my friend to soothe some long-term gastrointestinal problems. Very easy to make and ready in 12 hours in summer (just like other comments, no need to boil the milk at all!) Kefir milk really helps lessen my stomach bloating and gastric reflux. In my case, a cup of it every morning before breakfast gives the best result.

Kefir Starter

Posted by Reviewer3341139 on Jun 17, 2013

When I'm too lazy to activate my kefir curds, I use this product: I don't heat my raw milk at all. Use the milk (preferably raw) at room temperature and it forms the kefir overnight. That way you still get the benefits of raw milk as well as the fermentation of kefir.

kefir

Posted by Reviewer2672348 on Apr 28, 2012

This product has not worked for me. I have tried using goats milk heated gently to 82degrees, as per instructions on packet. After 24 hours in a warm cupboard, it remained as runny as the milk. I tried without heating - a minuscule amount of slight thickening appeared round the edge. I may as well just drink the milk. I won't be wasting my money on this Kefir again. I can't understand how people can eat it with a spoon. Maybe it just doesn't work with goats milk.