Yogourmet, Freeze-Dried, Kefir Starter, 1 oz

Makes twice as much!!

Posted by Reviewer3040624 on Feb 18, 2010

when I had to eat it with a spoon I decided to use two quarts of milk per packet instead of one, and this makes it sooo very creamy to drink. I place my glass picture on a warm (170 degrees oven) stove top over night. Sits about 24 hours in all.

I love this

Posted by 4803189725789271799 on Dec 27, 2012

Hardcore kefir fans might like the "grains" better, but for me, this is perfect. You can make a new batch of kefir by adding 1/2 cup of a batch into milk - and continue this process for as long as it tastes good. Google it! Makes an even healthier and tastier kefir!

This tops it all

Posted by Reviewer1880669 on Aug 12, 2013

I can't believe how good this product is. This was my first time making kefir and the result was just amazing. I used 3.5% fat containing milk to get it extra creamy and the result was better than any kefir or yoghurt I ever had. I also was able to make 3 more batches using 1/3 as a starter and I only used 1/2 of the package for 1 liter.

Yogurmet, Freeze-Dried, Kefir Starter

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on May 15, 2011

This works great for milk and coconut water kefir. I've never used kefir grains so not sure how it compares to that, but I like this. It's so easy to use.

Kefir starter

Posted by Reviewer2936570 on Sep 01, 2010

I found that if you leave it outside for more than 24 hours the kefir is more sauer and I like it better. I normaly leave the mixture for 30-36 hours