10% Off Orders Over $40!

Yogourmet, Kefir Starter, Freeze-Dried, 6 Packets, 5 g Each

The BEST kefir

Posted by Reviewer1849377 on Oct 01, 2009

I've tried grains, and I apologize to the purists out there, but this is MUCH creamier and more delicious than any recipe I've tried using "real" kefir grains.

I love this

Posted by 4803189725789271799 on Dec 27, 2012

Hardcore kefir fans might like the "grains" better, but for me, this is perfect. You can make a new batch of kefir by adding 1/2 cup of a batch into milk - and continue this process for as long as it tastes good. Google it! Makes an even healthier and tastier kefir!

This tops it all

Posted by Reviewer1880669 on Aug 12, 2013

I can't believe how good this product is. This was my first time making kefir and the result was just amazing. I used 3.5% fat containing milk to get it extra creamy and the result was better than any kefir or yoghurt I ever had. I also was able to make 3 more batches using 1/3 as a starter and I only used 1/2 of the package for 1 liter.

Smooth, delicious and healthy

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Feb 15, 2011

My insides positively SING when I drink this stuff! Healthy and delicious - just how food should be.

Yogurmet, Freeze-Dried, Kefir Starter

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on May 15, 2011

This works great for milk and coconut water kefir. I've never used kefir grains so not sure how it compares to that, but I like this. It's so easy to use.