Kéfir casero

Posted by DelikatEssences on Jul 07, 2014

Lo que más me gusta de este producto es que puedes hacer kéfir con leches vegetales (leche de coco) e incluso agua de coco. Soy una adicta al kéfir pero si tengo alternativas no lácteas para mantener mi flora intestinal a punto mucho mejor.

Good product

Posted by 4921220816207598932 on May 22, 2016

Recommended by my friend to soothe some long-term gastrointestinal problems. Very easy to make and ready in 12 hours in summer (just like other comments, no need to boil the milk at all!) Kefir milk really helps lessen my stomach bloating and gastric reflux. In my case, a cup of it every morning before breakfast gives the best result.

Great and Convenient!

Posted by 5685627838222225887 on Feb 25, 2016

Using kefir grains are very "high maintenance" and troublesome, but this is just great... do the same thing without the fuss . Getting another box soon

Good stuff

Posted by 5130919523915994208 on Dec 29, 2015

Half box of milk 500ml with half packet, excellent!

Handy kefir product, but no success with cultivating kefir grains

Posted by 5569504375873810929 on Mar 30, 2015

Very handy to carry around and make kefir everywhere! Except I haven't had success in growing kefir grains, maybe it needs more time & effort...

Not forming well...

Posted by Reviewer1185322 on Apr 24, 2012

I've tried making kefir twice with this brand and it never really seems to form well. I might be doing something wrong, perhaps I need to leave it out for longer than 24 hours. Not too sure about this.

kefir

Posted by Reviewer2672348 on Apr 28, 2012

This product has not worked for me. I have tried using goats milk heated gently to 82degrees, as per instructions on packet. After 24 hours in a warm cupboard, it remained as runny as the milk. I tried without heating - a minuscule amount of slight thickening appeared round the edge. I may as well just drink the milk. I won't be wasting my money on this Kefir again. I can't understand how people can eat it with a spoon. Maybe it just doesn't work with goats milk.

not as tasty as other brand

Posted by Reviewer2277054 on Jun 16, 2011

I followed the instructions carefully, but because I'm using raw goat milk, I did not want to heat the milk over 100 degrees. It didn't get thick the way I like it, and the taste was not nearly as good as the freeze-dried starter from body ecology. I will try it again only because I have a few more packets. Maybe it will work better with cow's milk.

wrong order received

Posted by 5428051008812812483 on May 09, 2015

I received a small bar of soap instead of the Kefir starter that I ordered, and yet you took my money from my charge card. I do not want or need the soap, but do not want to incur further loss of money by sending it back. Please credit back my charge card or send me what I ordered. Thank you for your kind attention, sincerely, Joyce Tansley

Love Kefir

Posted by 5237063525645632575 on Mar 03, 2015

Not much else to say, just love making it at home..