Kefir

Posted by Reviewer1202565 on Apr 23, 2011

Iusually make the Yogourmet yogurt but decided to try this kefir starter. I didn't care for the liquid but I made smoothies with and it was okay.

Delightfully fresh tasting

Posted by NarnianGirl on Mar 25, 2011

Wow, this is gold! Worth every penny/cent. User-friendliness and the end results made this an immediate favorite in our family. It's not easy to find live kefir starter around here any more (that was en vogue during the 80's...), so this is a handy option, and I'd say this is at least as good as any live starter might be. The slightly tart taste beats anything sold in the supermarket. I love cultured dairy products, and know a great deal about them, but this is absolutely some of the best I ever tasted.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2283138 on Mar 14, 2011

Wow

Smooth, delicious and healthy

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Feb 15, 2011

My insides positively SING when I drink this stuff! Healthy and delicious - just how food should be.

kefir

Posted by Reviewer1895465 on Feb 08, 2011

very economical and easy to make

kefir

Posted by Reviewer1599768 on Jan 15, 2011

this stuff is the greatest. by the way, you can use one pack to make up a gallon (2 quarts) of milk, if it's in the same container. i open a fresh carton of milk, put the culture in, mix it with a clean utensil, then reclose it with a rubber band, and set it out at room temperature for 24 hours. no need to heat up the milk and cool it down, etc. the main thing, i think, is not to set the milk in the sun or anywhere where it will get too hot. kefir makes at a temperature lower than yogurt. and when you make it at home and it is really fresh it is better than store-bought.

I am sure it is good.

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on Sep 30, 2010

I have used YoGourmet products for years and I trust them. I haven't used this packet yet, but I will come back and comment again after I do.

Kefir starter

Posted by Reviewer2936570 on Sep 01, 2010

I found that if you leave it outside for more than 24 hours the kefir is more sauer and I like it better. I normaly leave the mixture for 30-36 hours

Kefir Order

Posted by Reviewer1175548 on Aug 13, 2010

I am pleased with my order and it was received in a timely order. A positive experience. Thanks. Gladys Gunn

good buy

Posted by Reviewer2250745 on Jun 10, 2010

Very good. Easy to use. My daughter made it in the dehydrator.